Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is a good roadside for me to dump a freezer?
Some douchebag dumped a freezer on the side of Aulii. Can I take it to the transfer station? Or will they not take it for some reason?
http://www.recyclehawaii.org/where-to-recycle.html
Both Keaau and Pahoa dump sites offer a place to drop appliances. These f**ckers who dump on the side of the roads or in the forest just don't have no damn soul.
Wonder if was the same douche who left his junked truck my property.
And the black bags of household trash left on mine!
Ronald mc donald you left your bags on my lawn! thanks
This is so sad that these people can't just go a little further and dump it where it belongs.
There's a guy who advertises in the classified that he'll pick up junked appliances and cars for free

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
Well, good news and bad news. Or, more accurately mediocre news and bad news. The bad news is that by the time I picked the freezer up, it had started to breed. It was now a freezer and an old television. I took the freezer to the Pahoa transfer station and dutifully placed it into the appliance container along with other applicances. The sign said "push appliances to the back" so I did. As I was pulling away in my truck one of the attendants said "Hey, is that a freezer?!" and gave me a dirty look. My hearing wasn't so good so I kept driving. From off in the distance I saw him pulling the freezer out of the container, so I'm not sure if they take freezers there or not. I always thought "appliances" was inclusive of freezers but apparently they don't get along well at the transfer station.

There was a sign there that said "take televisions to Hilo" but I'm afraid to pick up a road TV and get stuck with it. Any ideas/experiences about disposing an old TV that doesn't involve illegally dumping it?
A solution for roadside trash.
Pick through with a sickle and get their address, ( they are usually too stupid to remove it ) print their address on a large cardboard and glue their credit card statements etc on the backside. Ask them politely to stop throwing their trash out along the road in large red letters.
Send it with postage due so they have to stand in line to pay for it when they pick up their mail.[:0][:I]
Postal workers are trained not to snicker at patrons receiving embarrassing mail, they are not always successful.
You however are free to LOL.[Big Grin]