Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get T Mobil and Metro Pcs Coverge In Nanawale ++
Please call T Mobil/Metro PCS customer care and tell them that there is a T Mobil cell phone tower in Nanawale that is not working. We are an upcoming town with the building of a major supermarket, a hospital with an emergency room, McDonalds, and other businesses in our area, and we do not have any coverage but Verizon. The more people that call and are ready to switch over to T Mobil/ Metro PCS which is $40, $50, $60, plans for everything the faster and better the cheaper the coverage. Metro PCS would be great. Verizon is too expensive and even the surrounding areas will get coverage. HELP PAHOA, LELANI, ect

We need the cheaper plans in our area. Lets get the tower up and running !!!!!
Mahalo[Big Grin]
I certainly agree with the spirit of your post in stating that we need more options in terms of cell phone carriers. We live in lower HPP and our ATT phones are spotty at best.

Just so you know, we are not getting a hospital. And this is the first time I'm hearing that we are getting a Mc.D's. But then again, I could be wrong.

Again, I do not disagree with the spirit of your post. Some of the supporting details are questionable.

quote:
we do not have any coverage but Verizon.

You might as well be complaining that "we get no TV except for Dish Network", and guess what? Oceanic won't care either.
AT&T works great in Leilani... Isn't Oceanic required to provide service if the population density hits some magic number?
Really? That tower was put up like last year and they don't have it operational yet? Sheesh.... What is taking so long? Why the delay?

I guess ATT tower is suppose to come in on the beaches/shores side of Malolo. Time will tell, I hear that the permit was granted but I take a walk up the street nothing new has changed. Luckily I get pretty good coverage where I am at from verizon.

I heard McD's will likely go in next to KTA in the new shopping center above longs. But hey, I'm still holding out of a costco on the east side. Tongue All bets are off if lava crosses 130 by the end of this year however.
Mcdonalds ?

**pukes**
quote:
That tower was put up like last year and they don't have it operational yet?

Carrier-owned towers are actually a rarity; they prefer to lease space on an existing (shared) tower, it eliminates one permitting headache and one accounting depreciation.

Far as I can tell (from driving by) the Nanavale tower has added a second carrier; no telling which two, because they don't hang logos on the side.

Also I'm pretty sure T-Mobile is not related to MetroPCS. Again, not that I can tell exactly, MetroPCS was unable/unwilling to give useful answers about their network.
I called Oceanic and it is not the density. It is sort of "we'll get to it, when we get to it". Various excuses were sited to me, such as "geography" "infrastructure" etc. I never really could get a straight answer- except that "population density" was not entering to the equation.
quote:
I called Oceanic ... sort of "we'll get to it, when we get to it". Various excuses...

Remember, folks: Oceanic has the exclusive franchise to provide cable service in the County.

I tend to think that Oceanic should either be required to provide service, or they should lose their exclusive franchise.
Aloha, I read in the newspaper that McDonalds would be part of the KTA, some other businesses, A Hospital with a Emergency Room and I also saw it on the web with the planning division or something like that.. The Hospital, they do not have the plans for starting yet., and Yes I talked to T-Mobil and they merged with Metro PCS. Please call customer care for T-Mobil/Metro PCS at 800 866 2453, or 1 877-453 1304 and ask for customer care. I spoke with I supervisor and they are very interested in getting our area coverage. If anything it is worth a try. We may make it happen !!! Think Positive !!!!