Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumpster rental
I have a ton of brush and tree logs to remove, can anyone recommend a good company to rent a dumpster from.
We are trimming a ton of trees in someone's yard & would like to rent a dumpster for the green waste also. I called the transfer station & left a message, but no one ever called me back.
I, too, would like to know of a good dumpster company. We are going to have a bunch of trees removed and all the tree companies say its okay to throw the brush on the overgrown lots next door. Not sure I am comfortable with that but maybe that is my residual mainland mindset.
Ad on Craigslist http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/fgs/4323546152.html
Your green waste might degrade and improve the soil on the adjacent lots, but why don't you just look up who owns them and ask the owners? They might welcome the green waste and then you get to know them also. They might say "no"- in which case, then you know you need a dumpster for sure.
Thanx, Hilkatz, for that info. on Craigslist! We called & booked a dumpster!
Just curious [?], but if the material isn't toxic in any way, like bad for the ground or have a disease that would spread to healthy plants, don't you use chippers / grinders to reduce and spread around in order to amend the ground?

rAy...

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Leonardo da Vinci

Eschew Obfuscation.....

Don't be an sesquipedalian, Eschew Obfuscation.....

Sometimes, when I see the neighborhood children make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child.
With apologies to Dr. Seuss

quote:
Originally posted by imwithstoopid

Just curious [?], but if the material isn't toxic in any way, like bad for the ground or have a disease that would spread to healthy plants, don't you use chippers / grinders to reduce and spread around in order to amend the ground?

rAy...

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Leonardo da Vinci

Eschew Obfuscation.....