Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HARC soliciting funds
I understand that road 1 residents have received a letter from HARCA soliciting funds to fix the road !
I guess they have spent to much money on lawyer fees and now need more, as I seriously doubt they will truly repair the road as they could have done it far prior to it being repaired by residents. They have also stated in their last mail out they did not work on numbered roads.
I suggest everyone save their money unless u would like to see it spent on other things. This Board has proven it self untrustworthy .
That's just not true . Vitriolic lying sort of burning acid tongues doesn't bring anyone to agreement but that's your point isn't it . Dump gas and burn the place down to any facts here . It is std in Many name and forms making this stuff up. I went to
A meeting there and my wheelchair has no problem on the cement slab with
The slab building .. You should know that nobody believes you and your lawsuit is not being
Paid by anyone but yourself . An attorney that new and should have told you

hapahaole
hapahaole
it is a shame that road dues had to be used on lawyer fees by a resident who doesnt pay road dues probably. but, that said, the road still needs help. at 60 bucks a year it is a bargain. but when only 10% of lot owners pay, it is impossible to keep up. i personally dont mind giving a bit more to repair the road.

as far as where they spend on the roads, if you read the HARC website, it clearly states that they maintain letter roads, except for a special amount for road one. but, they will always match funds on the other roads. what i didnt know before the last meeting was that they spend the money in porportion to who pays their dues and what road they are on. this really changes the picture of all the complaining over work on F road if a high percentage of the residents on that road paid their dues, then that is the road that should be worked on.
i am glad i took the time to go to a meeting, met the road committee ( all volunteers) who are doing alot considering the lack of support. not mentioned by 2bad4u, in the same letter they asked people to write zendo kern and see if we could get some help from the county. i really like action instead of a war of words and hope some volunteers come forward like the last 2 gentlemen who were out fixing the roads...
If one knows where to look, one can discover who it is that's suing HACA & HARC. (it's public record)
As for whether or not the plaintiff[s] have paid road fees, we can only speculate, but I do know that the plaintiff[s] have lived on 1 Rd for a long time.

"Life is labor, and all that is good in life comes from that labor..."
"Life is labor, and all that is good in life comes from that labor..."
Oooohhhhhhhhh, struck a nerve did I ?
My post is notification that HACA is soliciting funds. I don't even think you people know what your talking about and for sure, making very little sense. Try again with something intelligent and reality based.
Everyone has an opinion, which need I remind you is worth nothing.
I have HACA's letter in hand.
I see that 2bad4u joined May 1 of this year--27 days ago--and has posted 32 times;
ALL in threads about Hawaiian Acres, all negative.
S/he hasn't posted any evidence or names, just nasty innuendos.

Troll much?

><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ >(>
FYI............rather than assume you are not being told the truth why don't u look into what is posted. It is unfortunate there is so much negativity and for some reason most of it seems to be directed at what those of you responding to my post apparently do not want others to know.
At HARC's April meeting their office manager told the board and members that there were 400 plus members paying road dues and that over 200 hundred plus of those members were Road 1 residents. 200 times 60 is $12,000.00 and this is only approx.
Why hasn't anyone bothered to at least add the numbers ? Now let's subtract the 22 percent they pay the office manager and ask where the balance has gone.
I know for a fact there has never been $12000,00 spent by this board on Road 1.
Anyone who sees this as a good deal should continue paying road dues. For those who do not they should not. Although for those of you who refuse to acknowledge this is going on check it out prior to calling other liars. You may be doing yourselfs a favor.
first, i have attended meetings for years and i have never seen any one in attendance in a wheel chair so i question the credibility of the post and WHOM is "making stuff up".
At the last road meeting the president stated that there were 433.5 paid members and that 207 of the paid had come from road one . also the president stated that the area where the money comes in from is where the money will be spent. so why are letters requesting money being dropped off to the road one people. the alloted money to be spent on road one repair was $1000.00 , that was stated 2 meetings ago and restated at this past meeting and still the $1000.00 has yet to find its way to road one .
Yes it is a fact that $5000.00 of the donated money has been allotted for attorney fees to defend the road corp from a current lawsuit that is in the beginning stages and has a long way to go., Its also on the record of the meeting.
Yes it is also true that the board president is asking that county "tax paid " funds be given to the road corp for repairs $10,000. requested from zendo kerns office, , before that would happen the road corp needs to show accountability first,with a financial statement of where has the money gone, office expenditures , wages and a budget.
there are no lies stated here . these are statements of fact that have been discussed at meetings no vitriolic lies . people should know the truth about what is going on with an organization that is collecting money, donations and saying it is for road repair, yet where are the repairs being done.
2bad4u is actually my favorite troll and thanks to Lee M-S for the info re: her now 33 posts in 27 days here on PunaWeb. A few fun facts - this is not her only screen name and she is posting in at least one other forum - infohawaiianacres.org. - that is a near replica of her post at 10:59:33. One major difference - she posts my name (my profile signature is visible here so no problem there) - which is in contravention of the rules for that site. Her screen name there - hawaiianacrespropertyowners@infohawaiianacres.org - again attempting to be anonymous. There were five guests at the most recent meeting - the four besides 2bad4u were there with postive input and willingness to pitch in. 1 road pavement and the pavement on 9 road are in fact the purview of HARC. I recently did a data anlysis of voluntary dues for 1 road that clearly shows a high proportion of owners support HARC. In past 10% of dues from 1 road and 9 road were dedicated to pavement repairs with volunteers (they know who they are - thank you!) filling and tamping repairs to pot holes. There was a mis-understanding that led partially to the current state of the road both of whcih HARC is in process of addressing. Contrary to 2bad4u concerns about the letter posted to 100 properties on 1 road, the response so far has been very good. I just supervised a drop of 1.5" drain roack on D below 8 road. In the short time I was there I got five mahalos. That alone makes an otherwise pretty thankless job a pleasure. The current HARC is still battling against years of abuse by previous members - guess who was a member for 6 years according to the HARC minutes in spite of three year term limits being part of the by-laws of the corporation. I will close for now. Such a tangled web we weave 2bad4u when first we do deceive. Aloha all and thanks to those who have spoken here and elsewhere in opposition to mis-information.

geoffrey wells
geoffrey wells
Sorry to be back so soon but there is another screen name for our neighbor - justthefacts. More mis-direction and mis-information. Our books are clean, organized, and backed up in triplicate. The truth will in fact prevail.

geoffrey wells
geoffrey wells