Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HA 2 rd.
How many 2roaders are on here?
I am not on 2, but how's your road ?
Someone just cleared the dead truck chassis from upper 2, lots up there may be "in play".
quote:
Originally posted by 2bad4u

I am not on 2, but how's your road ?

...No problems ...I'm a long time Baja racer, roads can't get rough enough for me...just can't understand the big deal with the roads, rent a grader and hit them at night no one will know who graded them!
quote:
Originally posted by kalakoa

Someone just cleared the dead truck chassis from upper 2, lots up there may be "in play".

road up there still a trail?
Im on 2 between C and B...
is that upper 2?
if so no probs here... its always been a 'DEAD END' ....except for a stray idiot wanting to ruin his 4X4 or that dude with the backhoe that cuts through creek from B sometimes

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
its not even much of a trail anymore, its overgrown but still passable by foot or dirtbike ....or tractor lol
by 4X4... you need a tall one to get up the lip of the creek, about 3-4' tall rockface will stop 95% of the 4X4's... then there is the random tree logs and that old Bronco across/in the 'road' too Wink

LOL Bananahead ... I've been tempted to be an idiot a few times there. Not for a few year though.

aloha,
pog
Well I have a couple lots between D and E, havn't done anything with them ,was thinking about growing some coffee,but it sounds like not too much ag going on in the acres or its becoming a thing of the past,what do you think is in the future for HA?
"Upper 2" is the part past the fake "Dead End" between C and "A" (B does not cross 1 or 2, nor is "A" part of the Acres).

It now appears to have one full-time resident (not me, heard about it from a real estate guy).