Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way of adding photo/images
to the forums outside of posting an outside link, would like to have the capability to see pictures with any new topics being discussed...

We have so many visual topics being discussed - it would be a nice feature to include digital picture capability without having to link?

How about pictures of the members as well!
Would be nice to put a face to a name.

"From knowledge comes understanding"
Maybe Dave Brilliant can help us with that, he has the photo option on his konaforum.com and I believe it's free.

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

As far as a members mug gallery, anyone with webspace can host one. Just ask for posters to email you pics and then start a thread with the link to the gallery. Having inline pictures can make it difficult for people on dialup ot those using web enabled phones.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Ok, this might just a short term fix but I created a Yahoo Group call Puna Web Friends.
Members can post pics, add files do polls etc. It is not meant to be a replacement for our beloved Puna Web, but as a file cabinet if need. Here is the link, let me know what you think about using it.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PunaWebFriends/

Ed thanks for setting up the puna photos spot. I have added 5 to an album and will add a few more later. What a fun idea. No messages allowed, we will still post here on the Fabulous PW for Punatics, and share photos off site. Bravo for good ideas!

Mahalo,

Mella L

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
I am not aware of any software or versions of our Freeware operatng system which would add image abilities here on Punaweb.

Sorry

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Ed thanks for setting up the puna photos spot. I have added 5 to an album and will add a few more later. What a fun idea. No messages allowed, we will still post here on the Fabulous PW for Punatics, and share photos off site. Bravo for good ideas!

Mahalo,

Mella L

mella l

Mella and all, be sure to add one of yourself in the members photo section. Also if you could some how label the pics with you PunaWeb ID, then we know who posted the pic.

Ed I put a photo in the Puna Web Photos Album is that where you wanted the photo for members?

Mella

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
quote:
Ed I put a photo in the Puna Web Photos Album is that where you wanted the photo for members?

Mella

mella l

Yes, personal pics of PunaWeb members should go there, ideally with you PunaWeb name. Glad to see that people are using it and the pictures are great!