Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple back-up water supply from B.I.G in Hilo
Aloha Puna Webbers,

We went down to Pahoa High today to offer volunteer help with Ice and water but were told by Civil Defense they have it covered. If anyone on here knows of anywhere we can be of assistance please private message or call us, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity.

For those of you who do not know, we own the Solar Store in Hilo that is located right before Mirandas feed store. Just want to let all of you know due to the hurricane we are offering Puna Relief Packs for those who were impacted by this storm. These simple storm packages consist of a 12 volt water pump, L.E.D lighting, and inverter. We are able to offer these packages at a generously discounted price for a limited time.

Mahalo for taking time to read our post and we hope we may be of some help for those who need it!!

http://www.builditgreen808.com
808-969-1133

Aloha and many Mahalos for your discounted prices you are offering. How much for a 12 volt pump with over 3 gpm flow? Thank You for your kindness!

punalvr
punalvr
Thank you for your inquiry with us!!

A: 3gpm... 100.00- 3.3 gpm... 125.00
Hope this will be helpful to you... If u come to our store please make sure you mention Puna Web!

Mahalos!!!!
I have an extra deep cycle battery, and a 400 watt inverter from Walmart, which provides lights.. My catchment pump cant run at that wattage, but I can run a 12 volt pump from my battery.

punalvr
punalvr
Thank you for your response! What brand? Mahalo for helping!

punalvr
punalvr
You are correct.... D/C pumps do not require an inverter..... Perhaps just an inline fuse is is we recommend.[Smile]