Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you, Rob.
During the last few trying days for us all I've been able to learn more about the local situation here after Iselle than from any other source. I would like to thank Rob for providing this wonderful service to the community and also, of course, to all the Punawebbers who have helped their neighbours by offering direct assistance and also by keeping us all informed of what's going on. This has been a fantastic community effort, and I'm very proud to have been a very small part of it.
Couldn't agree more. Oddly, during the worst of it I was frequently somehow able to connect with Punaweb on my cell phone when I couldn't access anything else on the Internet and phones were otherwise worthless. i was a bit amazed. The information found there told me everything I really needed to know. It is a remarkable thing to see a website become an invaluable asset in the midst of disaster. Thanks Rob for making it possible.

life is short. enjoy it
life is short. enjoy it

Thank's Rob for a very valuable contribution to our communities (ESPECIALLY NOW) here on the BI, as well as your sincere efforts & much hard work on your website .
Absolutely.
My immediate community has no kind of website for people to connect, and as a result they are much more on their own. Punaweb is a great model of how a forum can shine during a disaster.
Mahalo Rob.
Yes, thank you very much. I'm very frustrated at how little state or national press this has gotten, so it's nice to have so many people sharing information about our little corner of the globe in one place.
Leilani Estates, 2011 to Present
You are all very welcome.

Punaweb is merely a sum of it's parts. So mahalo to you all.
I am hopeful that times like these on Punaweb make up for other things that occasionally take place here.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
I agree with all the comments. Thank you, Rob. I was able to get valuable information from this forum to pass on to my friends in Nanawale. They really appreciate all this!!!

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
Mahalo Rob! I would feel much more disconnected without this forum.
Mr. Tom says it so eloquently. Ditto. Mahalo so much.
Mahalo!

-------------------------
To email me click on Link http://is.gd/QMfVEX