Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dating, personals
Is there a dating, singles, or personals forum here?

jj
jj
Sorry, no.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Too bad for us singles......

so much....and so little time
quote:
Is there a dating, singles, or personals forum here?

jj

no, but there is always the "Suds & Duds" laudrymat in Pahoa or Keaau. Plenty of single gals & single moms!!!

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
I don't think there is a "forum" but tikitikitango.com has ads in the Hawaii Island Journal as "Hawaii Island's Newest Online Personals." I was single between 1997 and 2006, I know there are lots of single women in Puna! Smile

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

Thanks guys,it is good to know that the good old fashion in person encounter is still alive.Maybe I will see you all at suds n duds,LOL but sorta serious.

Unknown to many parts of the world, there is a site called "Craigslist" which has everything you could imagine. On it, you can place ads for free for a number of things-including personals. They have a hawaii section, and even a Big Island area. Go to www.craigslist.com and on the right side, click on "Hawaii", and then you can find the big island area. You can post a message about yourself and browse other people's ads as well. There are sections for men seeking women and vice versa; men seeking men, women seeking women and misc. if you are looking for something else. It is also a decent site to find rentals, jobs, etc. So, post away!

Come to some of the Punaweb activities.... Night Kite Fly, Punaweb parties, Scuba Sunday (really a beach party). Meet in person!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"