Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk about TS Karina which is quickly buildi
Thank you for your good thread title alaskyn66
Well first, let me say loudly and clearly that these threads of mine are not to promote fear , but to promote awareness of events that affect our Islands. I have been watching these loops and others sites like them for 15 years as well as reading everything I could find about the techniques of weather manipulation, of which I personally (IMO)am convinced is occurring.
Now, Julio has dissipated, and now we see that indeed Karina is rapidly building strength and so far taking a typical course off of lower Baja California , where it has made a turn to head towards our island proximity. Eye's on this TS for the next few days at:
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~ovens/w...i?ir+/48h/
Their exists now an extremely large frontal systems (long & broad) moving down from the Gulf of Alaska. This frame is the most recent, [02:30 pm PDT, Thu 14 Aug 2014] previous frames will show that it is forcing everything below it to move South at first, then westerly nearing the area of tropical storm development , including TS Karina- I believe this will continue , and the storm will probably cross as did the last one. Their is ongoing weather manipulation, visible in the frontal system as the leading arc in the frame above shows good evidence in it's form of being an aerosol recently applied.
So for now just use the link posted to observe closely and we will see what andhow it is developing.
What's your prediction for Karina based on your 15 years of experience?

What happened to Julio? You said it would come back.
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

What's your prediction for Karina based on your 15 years of experience?

What happened to Julio? You said it would come back.

Never said that - I said "time will tell".
Karina, is listed as a category 1 hurricane at this point http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/?epac

so far the track shows it should miss Hawaii to the south, But it is way too early to tell where its going to go.
So your 15 years of experience gives you just as much insight as someone with 15 seconds experience.

Making testable predictions is a good way to see if you are on the right track with theories. Otherwise it's all just pointless speculation. Why would you not accept the most likely scenario - that there is no manipulation at all.

You hinted that Iselle would gain strength. Again, you were wrong.
It's funny. I've been tracking Karina since it started forming off the Alaska coast, making a "wink" of an eye when she went by SanFrancisco, regrouped toward Mexico in a lazy way, then turned Westerly and regrouped into a tight circular pattern once more. Hopefully she will return to the lazy, drawn out pattern again.

Community begins with Aloha
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

So your 15 years of experience gives you just as much insight as someone with 15 seconds experience.

Making testable predictions is a good way to see if you are on the right track with theories. Otherwise it's all just pointless speculation. Why would you not accept the most likely scenario - that there is no manipulation at all.

You hinted that Iselle would gain strength. Again, you were wrong.

Post my word's from the thread that you are referring to.
I am not too interested in anyone billing themselves as an amateur weatherman on Punaweb.

We have professional weather services for that... why have people confused.

Convince me I should let this continue.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
Rob, these posts on this site serve as a canary in the coal mine. It seems wise to keep people advised of possible problems now instead of everyone running around with their hair on fire a day before the event when the shelves are cleared out and the "combat shopping" begins.
Just my .02 and that isn't worth much.
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

I am not too interested in anyone billing themselves as an amateur weatherman on Punaweb.

We have professional weather services for that... why have people confused.

Convince me I should let this continue.

Punaweb moderator

Why can't a person living on this island have a theoretical discussion about our weather .
I have never claimed to be a weatherman, I am not a weatherman only that I have been observing the weather for a long time. I have never said anything like ,"We are in imminent danger" and no one should think that. I have only posted a most valuable link that let's everyone see in near real time the progression of a TS and of events that affect our Islands, my commentary is only my opinion , and as I will say here as an,(official disclaimer follows) "I am not a weatherman, nor have I ever been one and no one should think that, all that I write on this thread is un-official and just my opinion", and should not be construed as a "weather forecaste of any kind" for a real weather report please consult "official" weather reports
Robert Mage