Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Have A Punaweb Family in Need
I guess it was a bit prescient when I posted this topic:

Under the surface of natural disasters
http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19511

One of our mainline Punaweb Families - Carrie Rojo - is undergoing a personal health crises.

Please visit this site and, if you can, donate as I have done.

http://www.gofundme.com/e9kp48

Best wishes to the Rojo Family

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator

--------------------------------------------------
Living with a rare form of lung cancer myself, so I totally understand the uncertainties living with the diagnosis...put lava on top of that, and well, it becomes what seems to be a mountain. I am not on island yet (next month), and would hope that I can meet this family. In the meantime, warm thoughts and prayers on the way (as well as a donation). Just a side note...lung cancer claims more lives than colon, prostate, and breast cancer combined, but receives much less for research than any of those forms of cancers. Also to be noted, a lot of cases of lung cancer occur in non-smokers.

(sorry if I've gone over my five posts Rob)

Best wishes
Best wishes
It's a five post average, and folks are kind of excited so I believe slack is OK! Welcome!

Community begins with Aloha
Thank you Rob. Tony is blown away at the Aloha. Blessings, to all.

Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
I Have never experienced the level of love as I have from the community of Puna. I am in awe, Blessings to all.
Carrie,

Best wishes and please keep us informed.

Punaweb moderator
Prayers and best wishes for Tony and Carrie

David & Sophie

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident
I hope you have good health insurance.
quote:
Originally posted by mmbvd7

--------------------------------------------------
Living with a rare form of lung cancer myself, so I totally understand the uncertainties living with the diagnosis...put lava on top of that, and well, it becomes what seems to be a mountain. I am not on island yet (next month), and would hope that I can meet this family. In the meantime, warm thoughts and prayers on the way (as well as a donation). Just a side note...lung cancer claims more lives than colon, prostate, and breast cancer combined, but receives much less for research than any of those forms of cancers. Also to be noted, a lot of cases of lung cancer occur in non-smokers.

(sorry if I've gone over my five posts Rob)

Best wishes

Doesn't Everybody have good insurance? (Wink, wink)

Carrie Rojo

Carrie Rojo

bump