Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will rent be in 2020?
What will rent be for a nice 3 bed room, 2 bath room house near the water in HPP in the year 2020?

Somebody has toooooooo much time on their hands......
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
There will be nothing but squatters in HPP in the Year 2000. The sea will have risen 29 feet by then, turning Kaloli Point into Sloshy Point. Manmade Climate change will first change the currents in the Atlantic, and then in the Pacific. The tradewinds will vanish as a result and Puna will be stifling and unpleasant.

Our oil and credit driven economy will have collapsed completely. Water will be at a premimum on the mainland.The aquifer under Texas will be exhausted, the Chatahoochee will trickle to a halt (at the moment, Atlanta only has a three month supply of water), and the cities will be lawless places run by gangs, battled by mercenary forces, paid for by those who can afford them.

Most "Hawaiians" will have retreated to the mainland because of the credible rumors that China is poised to invade and occupy the islands in advance of its plans to enslave the mainland physically, instead of just economically.

I'm selling in 2019.

Glen, ease off on the margaritas.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
But aren't the magnetic poles of earth supposed to shift in 2012? There won't be ANY rent in 2020. Wink

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
quote:
What will rent be for a nice 3 bed room, 2 bath room house near the water in HPP in the year 2020?

Don't know, don't care...don't rent. I don't like paying other people's mortgages! Smile

"What? Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Nueman
"Vote with your money!"
And Glen will play Charlton Heston's "Neville" in the Local Puna Theater version of "The Omega Man."

Carrie

"In through a doorway she brings me
White gold and pearls stolen from the sea..." U2

Edited by - Carolann R on 10/14/2007 05:41:10
Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2
quote:
There will be nothing but squatters in HPP in the Year 2000. The sea will have risen 29 feet by then, turning Kaloli Point into Sloshy Point. Manmade Climate change will first change the currents in the Atlantic, and then in the Pacific. The tradewinds will vanish as a result and Puna will be stifling and unpleasant.

Our oil and credit driven economy will have collapsed completely. Water will be at a premimum on the mainland.The aquifer under Texas will be exhausted, the Chatahoochee will trickle to a halt (at the moment, Atlanta only has a three month supply of water), and the cities will be lawless places run by gangs, battled by mercenary forces, paid for by those who can afford them.

Most "Hawaiians" will have retreated to the mainland because of the credible rumors that China is poised to invade and occupy the islands in advance of its plans to enslave the mainland physically, instead of just economically.

I'm selling in 2019.

Glen, you watch too many movies or you are going to be the Director of the next Water World!

"From knowledge comes understanding"
"From knowledge comes understanding"
Just kidding. Rents will be about 6,000 yuan per month.

quote:

Don't know, don't care...don't rent. I don't like paying other people's mortgages! Smile

"What? Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Nueman

I second that motion! Makes me wonder how many people here are renters as opposed to owners?

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!