Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping in Puna
First of all Happy New Year.......
Rob
I know you have put alot of time into this site, But I was just looking at your Shopping in Puna pages. I noticed many of the business are no longer open and others have moved into the area. I know it would be a never ending job updating the pages but I think it would be a real help for these shops and for your members if the pages could be updated every six months or so. If you need some help I would even be willing to help.
Thanks
Larry

Actually we are just about to start upgrading these pages. We have reviewed the lisitngs for Pahoa and will be deleting and adding info soon.

Could use help on the Keaau, Mountain View and Volcano sections.

Thanks for offering. Email me directly and we can discuss this.

Thanks

Chairman, Punaweb Committee, MSPA
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Isn't it a wonder to see all the new participation as this site grows? I can feel the community knitting together and it brings me great joy. Thank you to all of you who are making this such a great place to share and network. Mahalo... Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
So Rob, that is great! When the update is complete will you post us a heads up, just incase we don't notice the changes.

Mahalo,
Mella L

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Rob,

Glad to hear you will be updating the list. Not to complicate your life, but over the last year I have tried three times to get our B&B listed. If I send another e-mail will it work this time?

Thanks,
Jerry
www.artandorchids.com
Jerry
Art and Orchids B&B
http://www.artandorchids.com
Jerry, My apologies for the communications last year. We had a volunteer who had, essentially, abandoned his post and the emails simply stacked up it seems.

I will make sure you are listed.

Mahalo,

Chairman, Punaweb Committee, MSPA
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator