Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supernatural Places on Hawaii Island
Interesting article on supernatural places here;
http://www.52perfectdays.com/travel-tips...ii-island/
I could add a few more!
What could you add? That was a fun read, thanks!
Waiakea Villas. Heard many stories and witnessed some weird happenings myself. Chicken Skin!!

Born and Raised. Puna grown!
Born and Raised. Puna grown!
My house...
quote:
Originally posted by Ino

Interesting article on supernatural places here;
http://www.52perfectdays.com/travel-tips...ii-island/
I could add a few more!

Thanks for sharing! I have a confession...love reading and visiting places like this. Have been to a few places that the Ghost Hunters had tapped (before Grant left the show). Those places were Myrtles Plantation, Waverly Hills, The Thomas House, The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum, and the Octagon House. Didn't know of all these stories!

Best wishes
Best wishes
I would love to hear the stories people have of their own experiences here on the Big Island. Just curious...I promise I did not ship over a Hurst with flashing lights or have a proton pack tucked away with my slime collection...LOL!

Best wishes
Best wishes
I had a dream with night marchers in it, while camping in my bus on the cliffs above hapuna park.. Very vivid, and when I woke up I expected them to actually be there..
When I worked at the Hyatt (Waikoloa,now a Hilton), we heard all sorts of ghost stories that happened during construction.

Also the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel has plenty stories, but their ghosts seem to be more benevolent.

Here's an interesting view of ghosts and goblins. I used to own a 1906 apartment building, and had been told prior to and after by quite a few people it was haunted. during the 11 years I owned it I received 2 reports of spooks.. However, at some point later, I also learned that both of those individuals, who did not know each other, had been awake on crank for two days or so.. LOL

Regardless, here's my view on the spook deal.. there were some spooky places inside of it, but none availed to the public, inside of the 5,000 square foot basement, a hollow under the pavement where coal was stored, and moreover any time the lights were out.. Regardless, not one single spook had the guts to show themselves to me. If any did I would have sold tickets! could-a used the money too. LOL..

Plus, If I ever did see a spook in my entire life, it would absolutely confirm the existence of the super natural.. that being said, for it,, you wouldn't be able to drag me out of a church!..

Anybody who believes in spooks would be a dumb butt to deny the presence of gods. supernatural spook or a god would be virtually the same; life or living presence beyond the physical dimension . .

I don't believe in spooks however, I do believe that, somewhere inside of the far distant multiples, billions of galaxies that are billions of years older than us, some sort of intelligent life exists.
It is interesting to see how people that want to capitalize on such stuff package it for tourists.