Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Pray for our Pam...
E pule kakou (Let us pray). ((To whomever you deem worthy; Akua who is "God" for us)

Akua and Kupuna, please protect and keep our Pam in your grace.

Mahalo for our blessings, and for giving us her presence in this life. Please forgive us all of our shortcomings, and guide us as we go forward.

Keep Pam in your thoughts and hand, as we do, and heal all of the pain that surrounds her and her loved ones. We ask for complete peace for all of us who love her, and most of all, peace for Pam. Amen.

Mahalo for your kokua to our ohana. We love you, Pam (forgive me for this thread, however, more prayers and positive energy seemed appropo).

Sending warmest aloha, white light, healing energy, and more to you.

Aloha wau i'a o'e.

Sincerely.

Thank you. It brought tears to my eyes. I will pass this onto Pam.

Truly moved,
Mr. Tom
Mahalo, Mr. Tom. My heart is with you both. Tomorrow will be a better day. [Smile]

Rest well, Sir, and all.

Best wishes, Tom. I hope this story has a happy ending.

Just call me Mike
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Sending postive thoughts and prayers to Pam. Warmest Aloha nui loa.
Tom, you & Pam are in our thoughts...(I think of you both often, both when we enjoy Indian & Greek food, also when I think about grousing about the work distance for my DH & I - just the width of this island & during the week...I cannot image the width of the East Pac, and months!)
Aloha Tom and Pam. We haven't met, but I feel I know you both, and care.
Opihikau said it all.
"Wherever two or more are gathered in My name...."
Many of us are gathered.
Sending prayers and good thoughts to Pam and Tom.

Wahine
Wahine

Lead by example
Thank you, everyone. What wonderful people you all are. I'm hoping Pam will be able to respond here soon but she's aware of the thread and knows of the support she has from everyone here. She's a fighter and with your support I know she'll fight through and win her latest battle.
Prayers and thoughts are sent your way to both, along with pain absorbing, healing energy.

Community begins with Aloha