Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Island police investigate officer-involved sho
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/28776...ng-in-puna

Not like a lot of cars around here don't need to be shot at...

But damn, what if he missed and hit someone else? Sounds like a hollywood movie or something.

-------------------------
To email me click on Link http://is.gd/QMfVEX
Wow. Didn't know this happened! Yes, innocent bystander could have been hurt or killed. I'm surprised that the car and driver appear to be unscathed after three shots. Hope they catch the person. They need to be off our roads!

Best wishes
Best wishes
What if the shot hit the perp in the forehead and his dying reaction was to hold the gas pedal to the floor and he hurtled down highway 11 at 100 brazillion mph and impacted Walmart and all of that cheap crap caught on fire and what if,yawn it's bedtime !
As time goes on, I become more and more convinced Cops and Guns are a bad mix - shoot first, think later

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident
I'm inclined to think the officer recognized the driver/car and the officers, plural, had been given prior authority to shoot. We shall see it it's in the media again.
These appear to be different stories but it sounds like the same driver in both incidents. It starts in Puna shortly before 1 pm in the topic article and ends up happening again shortly before 4 pm in Hilo according to this - the second article.
http://khon2.com/2015/04/11/hawaii-islan...-shooting/
So he's not only shot at by one officer but 3 hours later he's shot at by a second officer? Both miss him? This guy evades the police for 3 hours after the initial incident?
The person in the second incident is a she, not a he (unless Cherish has become a male name), and was driving a black Honda. So either they got the gender and color of the car wrong on the first incident, or it was a different Honda the second time. We do know the second Honda was stolen and had a plate from a different stolen car on it.
Is this the 2nd, 3rd or 4th officer involved shooting in puna recently?

So not only do we have to be on edge against criminals, but now cops shooting up the place. I hope the cop at least judged their air so when they miss it wouldn't hit a house or bystander.

LOL... sorry 'bout that, I'm used to the criminal activity as described as being done by males. (females according to the stats tend not to do such things) Wink What are the chances of two different Hondas and drivers within 3 hours of each other, driving toward police officers and being shot at on the big island of Hawaii with second incident occurring in the direction that the first vehicle was last seen heading from the first incident? I'd say the chances of them being different people are pretty damn slim. If they are different criminals then that's one heck of a coincidence for place like the Big Island.