Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Range Water
I was delighted to see that the chocolate cake so lovingly baked and sold at our local Natural Food Store contains Free Range Water as one of it's ingredients!
I have never knowingly indulged in Free Range Water, but I must say the cake was delicious.
After some research, I have found one very enlightening article on what, exactly Free Range Water is.
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110925/COLUMNIST/309259994?p=2&tc=pg
I guess I can add baked goods containing Free Range Water to my long list of what I love about living in Hawaii.
Happy day all. Today we also have Free Rain Water! Doubly blessed!
Personally, I've always preferred the taste of genetically modified water. Wink
I only drink organic, diet water.
crazy is as crazy does

riverwolf
riverwolf
Good to see you posting again River.
But is it gluten free?

Just call me Mike
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Fresh from the glacier?
There are just too many times I've found a GPS glacier tracking device in my bottles of glacier water, plus mountain goats cr*p all over the place and the bacteria have decades to grow. That's if you can find a glacier that hasn't melted already, but even then melt water has fish poo in it.

Irradiated, super-heated, genetically modified, gluten, carb and fat free water is the way to go. Let's put an end to the cruel practice of factory farmed water.
Anyone know where I can buy homeopathic water?
I'll ask next time I'm in Island Natch Tom. They seem to cater to the most discriminating palates! Must get more Free Range Water cake anyway. It's apparently addictive.