Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S C U B A S U N D A Y DEC 2ND 10 AM
S C U B A S U N D A Y is December 2nd, 10 AM, Richardson's Beach Park.

As usual, pot luck BBQ, bring not only scuba gear but snorkel, boogie board and/or kayaking stuff. We play in the water!!!! We yak out of the water!!!!!! We eat great stuff!!!!!! Scott usually leaves a hat behind and we have been collecting them......

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I think I'll be there. The hat comment made me laugh out loud Pam. It was pretty funny.

Andrew

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
I will try to make it also. I've missed a few.

Bill

Edited by - Bill on 11/28/2007 17:34:34
Lynn and I will be there!!

We're really looking forward to seeing you all and getting a dive in too.

Bob

"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"
"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"
I'll definitely try to make it. I don't have to work that day (for once!)

"How do you know i am mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the cat "or you wouldnt have come here."
Jayne and I have to come just to get my hats back!

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Scott:

You have me laughing again.

Andrew

Andrew I think Pam distracts me toward the end of the meet just to keep my hats. She has my straw hat that I play golf in.
I bought a used BCD with air bladders on the sides of the tank and also the soft weight belt built in.
The soft weights just came in today; I bought them on Ebay. Man alive are they expensive.
See ya’ Sunday, and give me my hats back!

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Probably the expense is in shipping. Shipping lead weight adds up quick I would think. I like the soft weights too. Much more comfy.

By the way, maybe we could come up with a lost hat tax and use the funds collected to buy a club banner. What do you think about that?

Andrew

quote:
Andrew I think Pam distracts me toward the end of the meet just to keep my hats. She has my straw hat that I play golf in.
I bought a used BCD with air bladders on the sides of the tank and also the soft weight belt built in.
The soft weights just came in today; I bought them on Ebay. Man alive are they expensive.
See ya’ Sunday, and give me my hats back!

Actually not in this case, flat rate box priority mail and they got here in 3 days.
Now the BCD was sent parcel post from Florida and it took two and a half weeks.
The local shops want $18 for 4 lbs you do the math. I got 20 lbs shipped for $43 not bad.