Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nevaeh's Southern BBQ
Has anyone eaten there since the new management took over? I'm wondering if there has been any improvement. No new Yelp reviews since then.
To this day, I have never eaten there. I hear the stories from my neighbors... To me, it seemed like a hit or miss kind of experience. Tho, maybe it's the driveway? Don't know for whatever reason, just have not had the desire to stop in to eat there.

Even tho I live in Beaches and probably pass by there more times than I care to admit.
We went there when they first opened and it was great. Then the depressing reviews started and we've been afraid to go back.
Is this the place east of 130 not too far north of Pahoa?
I never see cars there and wonder how they stay in business.
Puna: Our roosters crow first
I've eaten there several times recently. Excellent service and bbq. Nice folks. The burgers are really good.
I hope the new mgmnt has done something with the driveway. Careful making a right turn coming from Pahoa, the caution bumps or whatever they are called on the ground pushed my truck into the guard rails scratching the paint just as you enter the driveway. And that qualified as my first ever "accident" caused in almost 60 yrs. I had to inspect the site only to find literally layers of auto paint on the rails in the same spot.
The family ate there just last night.
Really good bbq, extremely friendly service... and free ice cream at the end. I guess it was their son's 16th birthday and since we were there at closing we got a treat.