Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijacked thread about global warming theories
80 rolls toilet paper, free delivery $39. Cheaper than costco

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0040ZFAQ0
how long does it take to use 80 rolls of toilet paper? How much room do they take to store?

I have to cut back on my amazon mass purchases. I love a bargain, but if you have to build an extra room (or house) to store them, it's not such a good deal, maybe.

><(((*< ... ><(("< ... ><('< ... >o>
"how long does it take to use 80 rolls of toilet paper?"

I believe that depends on your diet.

Next time you are at the store buying groceries and toilet paper, ask the register clerk if they think you have enough toilet paper for the amount of food you are buying. Their reaction will be priceless.

and someone please tell me how much carbon do we have to spew into the air to wipe our butts? (7 day delivery, it's going to fly...)
how much carbon do we have to spew into the air... (it's going to fly...)

If you've ever seen the process from tree to paper, it's incredibly carbon intensive. The delivery is a small part of the overall energy required.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Yep its going to fly and that very same space will be taken up by another one/something else geochem. So get over it and please wash your hands as your parents taught you.
80 rolls is a standard commercial case size. $39 is really cheap,
you might want to check the quality before you buy.
Puna: Our roosters crow first
quote:
Originally posted by EightFingers

80 rolls is a standard commercial case size. $39 is really cheap,
you might want to check the quality before you buy.

I will second that, the school in England I went to for a year had something that resembled wax paper in the boys loo. The only time I encountered something that bad was when a college roommate brought home a case of TP he bought off the back of a truck in New Jersey and expected us to all pitch in on it.

Air cargo – 1.527 kg CO2 per Ton-Mile
Truck - 0.297 kg CO2 per Ton-Mile
Train - 0.0252 kg CO2 per Ton-Mile
Sea freight - 0.048 kg CO2 per Ton-Mile

https://www.carbonfund.org/how-we-calculate

production of tissue:
1.2 pound CO2 emitted per pound

http://www.risiinfo.com/magazines/August...print.html

1 pound of tissue LA to Hilo by air: 1.735 lbs CO2
1 pound of tissue LA to Hilo by boat: 0.0545 lbs CO2

If you don't care a rats rectum about your grand-children's quality of life in the future, why should I???

I am "over it"
I believe that depends on your diet.

Whether or not you "go commando" is also a consideration.