Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need house sitter. FREE RENT
Anyone know of a reliable person in need of a place immediately?

New house, No Rent. Just stay there and occupy the place. ( For deterrent to theft)

So I worked on this house recently. The Owner has just nearly finished a spec house.
He needs someone trustworthy to house sit.
He's leaving very soon to mainland and needs someone quick.

Materials were stolen Saturday night so he is understandably on edge.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
Where, or what subdivision?

Good idea to get a trust worthy person in there quickly kimo, especially since its been hit already. Damn thieves will probably come back again, since they got away with it once that is.

Good luck finding someone trustworthy in a short time period.

P.S. usually the thieves live close and spent time casing the place, or the occupants coming and going schedule.
How long is this service needed for?

Any chance to pick up some labor on the property to pay for necessities? (Food and toothpaste, not beer and weed).

its Orchidland.
I don't think the owner is looking to pay, in addition, as the sitter will be living there for free with free electricity.
Don't know how long but I will find out and post later.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
quote:
Originally posted by Mr nice guy

How long is this service needed for?

How big of a house and lot..

Work..Consume...Obey - There's your meaning of life....
For how long?
Who are these people that buy property, build houses and then think they can leave them and nothing will be ripped off? This isn't the first time I've heard of owners suddenly realizing that they need someone reliable to protect their investment. Very poor planning. Find that reliable person first, THEN start buying materials and building!
Maybe the same people that buy houses here, find a job and work 8 hours a day to come home to ripped off place?

I guess some people have different situations ... Not everyone wants to put up a 8' fence with 2 pitbulls and bars on the windows but... It seems it's coming down to that in some sub divisions sadl.
quote:
Originally posted by ericlp

... It seems it's coming down to that in some sub divisions sadl.

...been like that and will continue to be like that for a good while yet..

Work..Consume...Obey - There's your meaning of life....
Going to have to cover room and board if you want the person to stay there all day. Otherwise, your sitter will need to leave periodically for work and such. Better off just renting it out month to month until you get back.