Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egypt submits proposal to Ige build pyramid atop M
Egyptians fo' dey own aina just announced they will submit a proposal to Governor Ige for permission to build a 1 cubic square meter pyramid atop Mauna Loa to represent their culture.

Siting recent events atop Mauna Kea, the Egyptian representatives stated via translation. "We humbly respect Hawaiian culture and we no like no pililkia like dey get ova' dea'. "We get own stuffs so no need they own rocks to defend."

Upon questioning, the Egyptian officials refused to comment on ancient timeline and UFO, way point agendas.

" We just gotta get them up. right now ! " One official stated ....

ETA I know you guys,, I hit send too quick . p.out

[:0] (Ummm...Shhhh! lol)

Aloha to you, pog.
You are a genius pog.

Let's not limit this to Egypt. Why not offer space on Mauna Loa for all the nations and cultures of the world including ancient heritage sites such as Babylon, Mohenjo-daro, the Aztecs, Incas, etc.

Mauna Kea is already a gathering place of sorts for cooperation among modern countries with multicultural operations at the observatories, US, UK, Japan, China, India, etc.

Mauna Loa could be the same with the best of the Earth's ancient wonders, pyramids from Egypt, Hanging Gardens or Towers from Babylon, and much more.

The Hawaiian Nation could pair Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea as the twin Mauna of peace, both past and future. Hawaii is already looked to as a paradise on Earth, why not emphasize the best aspects of Hawaiian culture and religion to promote cooperation between other cultures, instead of conflict. Highlight acceptance and welcome differences between other religions and societies, and allow them to place or build representations of their highest and best expression in one place that can be visited by everyone in the world.

Later, at sea level a real Garden of Eden could be brought back to earth, grown out of the Hawaiian soil, perhaps a gathering place for all nations of the world to meet and talk story in a more informal manner than the United Nations, a kind of a Switzerland of the Pacific.

Let's get started pog.

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." -Annie Dillard
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Aloha HOTPE: reading through your post I was struck by how much your vision resembles the World's Fairs of old. Any pre-WWII fair was a real attempt to showcase culture and style of that country. The modern ones, to me, are all about corporate shilling and propaganda.
(as they all say around here,'jmo')

-dwajs
-dwajs
Anybody noticed Obama looks like that Egyptian president Sadat?? Just coincidence???