Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Tulsi Gabbard?
I called Tulsi's congressional office 3 hours ago. They said, she was on the house floor earlier. I asked if she was coming back to the floor, and an assistant said, she was not sure. Get your butt back on floor! Call 202-224-3121 Let's make sure she stays with her colleagues.
Huh? Is there a point to this?
Yes, there is a point. Not to fit your world view, but one which many PW readers subscribe, to wit:

-dwajs
-dwajs
Sorry, hit tab/return and it went out too soon.
it is past time for Congress to vote on 'sensible' gun control measures. Background checks and proscribing purchase by those on the terrorist watch list.
OP is urging his representative to subscribe to the effort to produce a vote on these measures. That is the point.

-dwajs
-dwajs
IF YOU CAN'T FLY - YOU CAN'T BUY
How is anyone to know what the original post was about? It is quite cryptic. That was MY point.
quote:
Originally posted by David Shaw

Yes, there is a point. Not to fit your world view, but one which many PW readers subscribe, to wit:

-dwajs

How would you know what my world view is or what "many" PW readers subscribe to? Clairvoyant?

She is participating in the sit-in, which is uncharacteristic of her, to sit with Democrats. Pretty sure they are rotating for bathroom breaks, sleep and other essentials.

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/...4273160192

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
Very glad something is being done even if CSPAN isn't rolling. Social media may win the day.
The Republicans got C-SPAN to shut off their cameras. Nice bit of fascist censorship, wouldn't expect anything less for the right-wing. Wonder what threat was used, first child having a nasty "accident"?
http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index..._forc.html
Democrats stage sit-in, Republicans cut off C-SPAN cameras

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*