Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop the insanity
The most powerfull bud ever grown was done by the U.S. Gov.(G-13).
Very little is ever spoken about the "prescription" pill form "Marinol" either.
Everyone knows your not gonna break into your neighbors house for "weed money" or sock your wife upside the head after a bong session.
Your not gonna waste away and have all your teeth rot out smoking weed.
Your not going to get nasty puss sores on your face. There are no heavy metals in weed and they dont make it out of batteries and iodine.
Your not gonna abandon your kids or sell your ass for weed. The most dangerous thing about marijuana is "burning" it. When a vaporizor is used, all the nasty byproducts are not even released just pure THC.

What is the cost to fly a "Huey" over the Big Island per hour ? like $6 grand? So for a 1 hour flight you could hire maybe three cops to fight "Ice" for a month.
FIGHT ICE !!!!! do everything you can to fight "ICE" or "meth" or "crank" or whatever you want to call it but give people the medicine God gave us.
From the Bible:
Genesis Chapter 1:29 & 30
"And God said, behold, I have given you every HERB bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is fruit of a tree yielding seed; TO YOU IT SHALL BE MEAT.
And every beast of the earth and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life," I have given every GREEN HERB for meat": and it was so.
Thump that Bible!-
Now pass me the medicine and stop "babysitting"

<ZZZ@'OOOoooOOOOOOooooOOOOOO)))
Great post Nate SC, but it could be part of the Puna Cannabis Clubs thread?

Aloha!
Lee Eisenstein
http://members.cruzio.com/~lionel/event

"Be kinder than necessary, as everyone you meet is engaged in some kind of strudel."