Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspira-Sea Cruise
A wacky cruise along Mexico's coast. Connection to Puna? Our very own Len Horowitz who is quoted as saying "we live our lives on a roller-coaster ride through the twilight zone."

Daily Mail article:

http://goo.gl/BGAut6
I prefer this George Carlin quote..

“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”

..And the people bowed and prayed... to the neon God they made...
Among Len Horowitz's many theories is that 'we live our lives on a roller-coaster ride through the twilight zone.'

From which oyster in the vast conspira-sea do you think Len plucked that shimmering, glistening pearl of wisdom? Or was he one day, dreaming of dry land, remembering a fast drive through the dips and bumps of HPP's Maku'u Drive? Presumably at dusk or dawn.

Please keep off the bufo toads Len, while driving or otherwise. It's a slippery slope.

“There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.”
-Joseph Brodsky
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
This is about Puna.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/1...302252.jpg

They filed another lawsuit against the lawyer and they have filed for bankruptcy. Cruise must have been a nonprofit donation, because he is claiming to be $480 below the local poverty line, only has two junker cars, $1500 per month from royalties and partner contribution of $3,000. It sounds like the Kingdom of Heaven has been signed over to the long lost and unknown "nephew" of the deceased owner. These are true Puna stories, not the 1940's cheesy dime store romance novel they sound like. Entertainment, entertainment everywhere. This isn't even touching the silver supplement alternative for vaccines, which apparently the royalties are coming from.
http://www.leagle.com/decision/In%20FDCO...v.%20SULLA

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
Cruise must have been a nonprofit donation

Thereby proving the adage, "you get what you pay for."

“There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.”
-Joseph Brodsky
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
I enjoyed reading this:

https://violentmetaphors.com/2016/01/26/...ise-day-1/

Just a snippet:

"Sherri Kane and Leonard Horowitz: Wow. I had never heard of these two before this week. I’ll write more about them later, as they were today’s last session. Suffice to say that they explained that they would show how the octopus from Spectre (the icon of the evil organization from James Bond) was behind “controlled opposition,” or the cooption of conspiracy theorists by powerful interests to suppress conspiracy theories. And they explained that the frequency of 528 Hz is the cure to all our ills, for quantum and/or acoustic reasons. And that there are nine core creator frequencies from which the universe is constructed[...]"
Oh, and someone whose qualifications can't be questioned:

"Jeffrey Smith: GMOs cause cancer and autism and infertility and leaky gut and fuzzy minds and inflammation and arthritis and every foulness in the world. I did catch his presentation this morning, so more on him in a bit."
A mischievous skeptic could have some fun on the cruises! All those gullible people in one spot.
I'll see if I can find a lizard head costume.
Has anyone ever stayed at the Steamvent Inn? I've driven by it quite a few times, but never got brave enough to stop in.
The website is a bit strange, thing that struck me was the warning you could die on their property....
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Is this on the Kingdom of Heaven in Hawaii website? Sorry, can't bring myself to post the link, but am curious where it says that as I didn't see it. Thanks.