Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puna Man Arrested on Multiple Drug Charges
FYI: (*Snipped - More at link incl. picture)

http://inbigisland.com/news/puna-man-arr...ug-charges

A Mountain View man is facing 11 drug charges following the execution of a search warrant in Fern Acres.

Police served the search warrant at 6:25 a.m. Monday (August 1) at a home on the 11-2700 block of Pikake Street. Vice Section officers recovered 364 grams of heroin, 8.1 grams of dried, processed marijuana, 1.4 grams of methamphetamine, 15 grams of cocaine and 2.75 ml grams of Fentanyl patches.

Sixty-year-old Gregory Cook was arrested and taken to the Hilo police cellblock while detectives from the Area I Vice Section continued the investigation. At 2:30 p.m. Monday, Cook was charged with first-degree promotion of a dangerous drug, third-degree promotion of a detrimental drug, two counts of second-degree promotion of a dangerous drug, two counts of third-degree promotion of a dangerous drug and five counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. His bail was set at $35,500.

He remains at the cellblock pending his initial court appearance scheduled for Tuesday (August 2).
I hope this dingdong doesn't see daylight for a long time.
He doesn't look too happy.

I'm sure a few cockaroaches are scattering like the light was flicked on.

Where would you be if it weren't for the love of another?
Curious to know what the search warrant at 6:25 A.M was for? Was this guy already wanted by police for other reasons besides the drugs they found on him?
Curious to know what the search warrant at 6:25 A.M was for?

Maybe because the last drug bust up in that general direction involved a person with multiple weapons, and ammunition both legal and illegal, and the police thought this time if they get there early enough the suspect might still be sleeping, hungover, or at least too groggy to offer resistance. Perhaps even caught off guard without time to find guns if he owned any.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
364 grams is alot of heroin.1/10 of a gram is a safe dose.some people will take alot more.

They better not let this guy off easy.

..Bad boys,Bad boys what we gonna do...let ya out on bail for a buck or two...
I think gypsy was wondering what evidence they had to grant the warrant.
I'm in Ohio right now and this is what is going on here.

"In Akron, July has been a tragic month with a record number of overdoses and deaths now linked to an animal tranquilizer that's being laced with heroin and is 10,000 times stronger than morphine. Akron police report 247 overdoses, and 21 deaths in the past 20 days. It's tying up safety services."

So if you get in a car accident or have a heart attack you are going to lay there because they are transporting a druggie !

It's just like the "spice" -- real marijuana is illegal, so they're cooking up synthetics that are conveniently not listed on the DEA schedules, selling it over-the-counter labeled as "bath salts" or "incense".

Side effects include seizures and death. I fail to comprehend how this is "better" than just legalizing marijuana.
quote:
Originally posted by alaskyn66

I hope this dingdong doesn't see daylight for a long time.

shoot him