Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About time! Costco here we go! Hilo Costco!
http://damontucker.com/2017/04/01/costco...st-hawaii/

Finally! After all these years of waiting!
Lirpa Sloof!

The last two URLs in the article really need to be looked at!
It's about time but This may spell the end of cost-u-less in Hilo.
gypsy, it's a joke. read lirpa sloof backwards.
Awesome, got me real good here. Dang April fools day always gets me on PW, thanks.
Great news! Now we can buy even more shait that we don't need and keep trashing mother earth like there is no tomorrow. Can't wait to see the mounds of trash accelerating our demise, let alone amuse at the sight of superobese make believe humans, bobbig up and and down the isles looking for somtin to eat!

Maybe Gypsy is right...it is time to go, Hawaii as we knew it, is pau.

jdo
jdo
"Great news! Now we can buy even more shait that we don't need and keep trashing mother earth like there is no tomorrow. Can't wait to see the mounds of trash accelerating our demise, let alone amuse at the sight of superobese make believe humans, bobbig up and and down the isles looking for somtin to eat!"

April 1st. The gift that just keeps on giving.
Gonna need a bigger landfill..
itll never happen.. that fool Damon Tucker fooled all of you ... April Fool

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
I fall for it every year...
Glad it's over!