Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montessori in Pahoa
Hey O' I am curious if anyone has kids enrolled in this school and what is your opinion? I am about to take a few courses to refresh my
teaching skill in the Montessori methods and am curious about this school. Way long ago, student taught pre-school using this method, hence "refresher", and want to get back in...that groove. I have the address and phone number to call and then when I am out there will stop in, would like some parents thoughts. Mahalo!

Lika

"To err is human, to forgive divine"
Lika

"To err is human, to forgive divine"
Aloha Lika,

My oldest attended MCS for 3 years and my youngest is currently in the Kindergarten class. I cannot say enough great things about this school. My only complaint is that they don't go beyond Kindergarten!

The teachers are great, most have been there for a long time- not a high turnover rate. The classrooms are stimulating, the children are encouraged to express themselves and do so freely. They seem to thrive on the Montessori method. For me personally, the fact that former students want to have their children there says something.

I encourage you to stop by.

Jody Kenny R(S)
RE/MAX Island Surf Realty
cell (808) 333-1369
www.JodyKenny.com
My son just told me about recieving his first college acceptance letter today, the latest step in an adventure with the joy of learning of which Pahoa's Montessori Country School was one of the first. I love still seeing many of the same teachers that have been serving our children since he was there well over a decade ago. A great asset to our community.
My son is there. He loves it and he seems to be progressing at a very fast pace.

Of course I'm biased now[Wink]

-----------------
Coming home soon!