Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooting at Pohoiki
Suspect arrested near Lava Tree. Those "Straight Outta Puna" shirts don't seem so far fetched now!
We also heard what sounded like a gunshot which seems to have come from the parking lot at the north end of Beach Road in HPP (about 10 pm). The police were called but I have no more info.
All a figment of our imagination. It did not really happen. It is just social media hysteria! Just like the woman who's car was shot at in volcano and actually struck it.

It is all a dream. Too much geothermal gasses messing with our perception......... Hawaii has much too strict of gun laws for these things to be happening so these reports cannot be anything more than media hype.

Gunshots in puna? No way. Just a car back fire or fireworks. Lmao.............. concealed weapons permit anyone? Nope! That's why this will continue and only get worse. No one to challenge these tough guys pulling people out of cars at gunpoint, randomly shooting at innocent people.

Mitch Roth? Bwahhahaaa, what a goon..... oops, capital letters needed here. GOON!
Gunshots in puna?

Around here, at least every week while the pigs are active.
Victim was struck in the head, details coming soon.
I hear the guy that got shot had some sweet prison tattoos and didn't look like a tweaker at all. Probably an innocent bystander.
Shooting at Pohoiki

I hope the bullets didn't hit those newly repaired water lines at the bathrooms & showers.

Four people are in a room and seven leave. How many have to enter again before it's empty?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
I hear the guy that got shot had some sweet prison tattoos and didn't look like a tweaker at all.

In Chicago the ongoing shootings have been instrumental in reducing the total amount of criminals. Some of the public are relieved.
Details in your nice email.
Did you mean nixle? Here are the details:

https://local.nixle.com/alert/6085355/

Of course Mitch Roth will think it's just more social media hysteria.