Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooting on Road 5 in Hawaiian Acres
http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2017/1...ian-acres/

Anyone have any information on the crime or the area? I've hear of a lot of rippers/burglaries on 5 road, I wonder if someone was home when they came calling.
At least BIVN refers to it as "Road 5". (I was sure it was Road 9, had to check a map.)

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/news...r-shooting

Would it be too much to ask for a little bit more detail from our fine local news organizations? Road 5 is over 5 miles long...
We are near 4 and D .
On a regular basis there is quite a bit of gun fire from Rd 5 near Rd D.
Most are semi automatic high powered weapons - 10 to 25 round clips ..
Of late random gun fire from Rd3 to Rd6 on D.Late at night from 3am to 5am.
Seen many cars and some trucks with no plates coming in and out of Rd 5 on D from Rd E direction as we access from Rd 8 in and out .
Mrs.Mimosa

Has anyone in your neighborhood reported this to the cops? I would.
in our younger years we used to call the law enforcement but unless they have 3 or 5 residents calling they do not respond.If they do respond - they come out and listen for 5 or 10 minutes and leave.
They will not respond at night.
Plenty spooky people out here weed eating / abandoned driveways all day long watching traffic and who is coming and going .Even up here on 4nD we have an empty lot with small kine over grown driveway and a few days ago a papolo fella was mowing / weed eating.His gf had dropped him off - took puna POLICE 6 hours to come by as he was still there mowing weed eating our lot.
Turns out he was on wrong lot and wrong street.
We are old - we stay home most of time - some one always home.
The neighbors said he was hitting up every one for cigs and alcohol and banging on all gates with in 900 ft of our main lot here on 4nD.
Seeing who is home and who is not.We have him on cams as do 4 other neighbors and our dogs were crazy barking the whole time .
Mrs.Mimosa

I dont know sleeping grass. You have the most acid tripped out stories on Pw. You need to take a couple more swigs of Gallo tyrolia before you respond sometimes.
First off show me your mathematics of 3 to 5 residents.
What does a spooky guy look like who weedeats?
Do you measure 900 ft or is that a God given sign?

If you cant respond,I think you need to get a least a pot medical card. I am very concerned.
Other wise the cops respond in the day time but not the night time?
Are the cops not responding at night time due to Vampires?

Proverbs 23:33
New Living Translation
You will see hallucinations, and you will say crazy things.

Slow Walker
Slow Walker,

Why do you say Mrs. Mimosa is saying crazy things?

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Well I will use your saying.... Assume the best but ask questions....

Slow Walker
Each power pole is 300ft apart slow walker.
We do not do pakalolo or drink alcohol slow walker.
We explain things the best we know how.Hubby had a stroke last year and we have home health services come daily to help out.
Thank you for the sweet and nice compliments slow walker - very kind of you.
Spooky guy had one tooth - bloody pimples all over his face and arms - healed scabs along his veins on both arms.
His complexion blackish tan
about 6ft5 and solid built like a D9-G dozer.
Tats near his eyes of eye drops or tears according to one close neighbor walking her dogs.
Law enforcement are very busy - ours was not an immediate threat or emergency slow walker.
They generally do not come out here at night as the Rds are washed out craters and gullies .
Mrs.Mimosa
[quote]Originally posted by Mimosa

Each power pole is 300ft apart slow walker.
We do not do pakalolo or drink alcohol slow walker.
We explain things the best we know how.Hubby had a stroke last year and we have home health services come daily to help out.
Thank you for the sweet and nice compliments slow walker - very kind of you.
Spooky guy had one tooth - bloody pimples all over his face and arms - healed scabs along his veins on both arms.
His complexion blackish tan
about 6ft5 and solid built like a D9-G dozer.
Tats near his eyes of eye drops or tears according to one close neighbor walking her dogs.
Law enforcement are very busy - ours was not an immediate threat or emergency slow walker.
They generally do not come out here at night as the Rds are washed out craters and gullies .
Mrs.Mimosa

Please forgive me sleeping grass for I have sinned.
Please tell me how many Hail Marys I must say!
Slow Walker