Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loud Motorcycle on Kahakai
Does anyone know of/have any information about the person who rides their motorcycle up and down Kahakai VERY loudly, multiple times a day? This is the only vehicle I hear that consistently wakes my baby up during his nap. We have also seen the rider on Kahakai and they were speeding and passing dangerously. Just frustrated.

Since it is illegal to modify a motorcycle exhaust... start calling the police and filing a report, multiple times per day. Hopefully when you have them on the phone, they can hear the offender too.
They can't be bothered to regulate helicopters, why should they care about other sources of noise?
Time to move.
Kalakoa, it seems they can't be bothered at all, well other than directing traffic(Not that well might I add) at Shower Rd. We had some Mohawk wearing crack head tearing up my neighborhood by the hour for months. He would go back and forth from Paul's parking lot in Pahoa where he would refill the supply in his backpack. This dude was so active hauling ass around including riding past the cop parking lot, it was obvious the cops do nothing. Just keep forcing all the children from school to walk past all drug activity in Pahoa. They will just keep driving their tax payer cars around. BESIDES WTH DOES A COP NEED A SRT8 CHARGER FOR? Yeah we watch you too. Just dirty.
BESIDES WTH DOES A COP NEED A SRT8 CHARGER FOR?
----
That $594 a month vehicle reimbursement allowance they get allows them to buy almost any vehicle they desire. Plus they get a gallon of County gas for each 10 miles driven on duty.
Kalakoa, it seems they can't be bothered at all

Exactly my point. I make a habit of respecting the law just as much as they do, at least when nobody's looking...
Make it a last resort to call the police. It's almost a lose/ lose. He might be part of Koa-Puna or some other local bad-ass biker gang (all of whom own Harley's or cool looking custom bikes and almost all of which bikes are modified by removing the muffler.) If you're a newbie to the area, there's a much greater chance of him knowing or being related to the officer than yourself.
Or he could just be a punk kid, part of no bike gang and get a warning and even a ticket and then he would for sure become an enemy-neighbor. Very undesirable circumstance.
Go out there and find out where he lives. Come bearing a gift.
Try to meet this person and introduce yourself in a loving friendly manner. Bring your infant child. Explain the noise problem and your child's nap times. Suggest a better time for time trail runs on your street.
Baby ear protection Amazon
They will merely regurgitate the "loud pipes save lives" argument:

https://auto.howstuffworks.com/do-loud-p...-lives.htm