Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has anybody eaten at Kreole Kitchen?
They have been open in the old Carrisal's location (the BBQ place down the "dangerous" embankment), but haven't heard anything about them. Looks like they have live music on Fridays:

https://www.facebook.com/kreolekitchen/
Yes! They have great Cajun grub - Catfish Po' boy being my fave. They were in that open air market between Paolos and New York Pizza for about a year and just recently moved to Pookies Bakery old place (the one below the highway). He is having live music nights these days so go and check em out!
I was going to eat there today for the first time but all the parking area was taken up by some kiddy train ride thing.
Do we know if there is always live music? I cannot eat food with loud music. But I guess I can get it to go!

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Yeah I tried to eat there, almost cost me my jeep. Way to dangerous to get in the parking lot from the highway. Isn't this about the third name for a restaurant at that location?
almost cost me my jeep. Way to dangerous...

If they moved the neon volcano sign from the NAPA store to this location, they could open a Crash & Carry instead, without much modification required.

“Facts fall from the poetic observer as ripe seeds.” -Henry Thoreau
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Way to dangerous to get in the parking lot from the highway.

Funny, you'd think the County and/or State would do something about that.

ROFLMAO!
I've never had a problem getting in, or out of there. Maybe it's the direction I'm coming from (?)
We tried eating there last weekend. The previous day was crawfish day and they were only serving the leftovers, ribs (also sounded like leftovers), and sides. We decided not to eat there.

To be honest the atmosphere was a turn-off starting with the parking situation. There weren't any other customers there but nowhere to park. Inside, the area in front of the counter was full of day-care toys. Not put away neatly but for lack of a better word- chaos. The remainder of the dining area had all the tables pushed together like they were getting ready for a family reunion, but in a way that seemed to eliminate dining space rather than adding to it. The music was too loud and they explained it was going to be open mic night.

The outside dining area looked nice and it's covered with an HPM conduit/tarp canopy. We would have stayed and eaten outside if they were serving anything we wanted to eat.