Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Love Puna
From Facebook

"Aloha beautiful beings,
I am Lotti from Germany offering Thai yoga massage, an ancient healing practice from India. "
Obie, How is this Puna related or relevant?

Aloha to you, I am Gypsy, raised in Puna. I believe in fairness, equality and justice for all. I am willing to offer my opinions on your current situation or issue.
I believe in fairness, equality and justice for all.

So long as it happens somewhere else, far away from these sacred lands.
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

From Facebook

"Aloha beautiful beings,
I am Lotti from Germany offering Thai yoga massage, an ancient healing practice from India. "

So multicultural!
How's the yoga going Obie?
How does Thai yoga massage come from India? Is that like Chinese fortune cookies coming from San Francisco?
At least a couple of you agreed with me that it was somewhat humorous !
I found it amusing but in a nice way. Kapoho Joe has it right - multiculturism. And after a little bit of research, yes, Thai yoga does indeed appear to originate from India (Buddhists, in particular). Not that I'm going to try it as there's an enormous choice of stuff you can try here that's supposed to help but without evidence to support the claims. But everyone to themselves.
Now offering Puna yoga, evolved from German Thai yoga from India! 420 friendly and protects against supermoon rays!
Many years ago my friends and colleagues had fun (yes, in a bar - Charley's) about marketing photonic infused spring water, freshly infused by infrared photons from the Galactic Center, or, for a small additional fee and $12.99 packaging, directly captured from the zodiacal constellation you choose.

We should go into business together.