Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer help
Does anyone know of a reliable tech person? I'm doing some computer work at home and get stuck with technical stuff all the time. Sometimes simple stuff, like it took me a few hours to learn how to get photos from my PC to my phone. Little things like that. BTW, that was much harder than I thought. Downloading apps that didn't work and photos coming up sideways, etc.

We could work out a deal, I could pay per call/text when I need help or maybe a monthly type thing where they could bill me monthly.

It may require a home visit (mid HPP) occasionally if there is something on my hard drive that I can't export to deal with.

Any techy's out there?

I don't imagine it will be too much work, but $50-100/month would be about all it requires (I think).
Shouldnt be that much even. for basic instruction, and tech assistance.. 20 to 30 a month is plenty.

Don't let people rip you off.
Super helpful folks at HA community center answer all my questions. Maybe HPP office is similarly helpful?
Joseph at Computer JAC, 661-444-7130 www.computerjac.net I live mid HPP and Joseph is my go to guy, cost and service is without compare. Yes, he does house calls.

Brian

Pet Sitting and Home Care Services
http://www.Pueo.biz
pueobiz@gmail.com
Don't forget about Google...I almost always find the solution to my tech problems by typing my question in the Google search box (or my browser's address line)
google drive is an elegant way to solve computer to your cell phone to your email (and vice versa) photos issues as well ....
quote:
Originally posted by Bullwinkle

google drive is an elegant way to solve computer to your cell phone to your email (and vice versa) photos issues as well ....

Elegant software? Whoda thunkit?!
we have come a long way from loading dos 6 from a 5 1/4 floppy - grin
quote:
Originally posted by Bullwinkle

we have come a long way from loading dos 6 from a 5 1/4 floppy - grin

Ugh.... I started with 3.0. But it was better than using cassette tapes.
Thank you. I'll get in touch with him. May need pet sitting services also in the future, I'll keep you in mind. Aloha