Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2nd Ethics Commission hearing tomorrow, Tues
Just in case anyone is interested....

I had an interesting experience with the Ethics Commission last year where I had filed complaints against a couple of building officials, Neil Erickson included, for lying to me extensively and baldly about the permit exemptions in the code. Some of you might recall.

Those complaints of mine were merely dismissed without any thought. Ultimately I won the issues by other means but the Ethics Commission itself violated my civil rights and its own ethics code in the process.

Last month I brought that to the attention of J Yoshimoto, corporation counsel, explaining my intention to file ethics complaints against the commission itself. So anyway....

I got a letter from the Ethics Commission saying they had agendized my issue on their own and invited me to attend to "discuss". Maybe head off a formal complaint/hearings.

So tomorrow at 10 am I will be at council chambers to "discuss". Might be interesting, maybe not.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Best of luck. Keep us posted
May the Force be with you Rob.
Good luck Rob !
Hope it goes well

"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.” - President Donald J. Trump
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
They will probably promise you the world and then do nothing and hope you go away.
They are finding out I am not in the habit of going away and promises don't mean much to me. I have other goals here. Can't explain them yet.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Let the sun shine...
Thank you Rob for defending our rights as landowners and as citizens.
I have other goals here.

Subdividing 80,000 "faux residential" lots without infrastructure while denying those residents of local commerce seems pretty unethical -- if Rob's goals are anything resembling these issues, let's start crowdfunding to raise a statue in his honor...