Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That $&%^$@# FedEx!
I had a package arrive the day the fun began here in Leilani.
They called me telling me that they couldn't make the delivery.
That's reasonable.

They said that they would hold it for me until Friday of this week.
I said that sounds reasonable.

It now looks as if I may not be able to make it into town by Friday.
I have heard that I can arrange for the package to be delivered to the "Business Center" in Pahoa.

I cannot get a local number for FedEx.
The response from the 800 number attendant is useless, and they will not give me a local number.

What passes for a local phone book only has the 800 number.
Can anyone give me the local FedEx telephone number?
- - - - - - - - - - -
Was a Democrat until gun control became a knee jerk, then a Republican until the crazies took over, back to being a nonpartisan again.
This time, I can no longer participate in the primary.
Was the number you called 800 463 3339? Trying to find an alternate number for you...

Wahine
Wahine

Lead by example
Maybe this one? (808) 935-1280

Maybe they could at least give you another local number to deal with.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
If the # from bird move doesn't work, post a way to contact you, I have another one.
(only if you agree not to share it with anyone else - they don't give out local numbers for a reason)

also, you could try giving the person at the 800 # the physical address for Pahoa Business Center and ask they change delivery address to that location - assuming they are accepting packages on a hold for pickup basis)
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
@WNW
Yes that is the 800 number.
@ birdmove
That seems to be a fax number

Thanks HOTPE.
I will respect your conditions for giving me the number.
Do PMs work here?
If not I'll post an email address.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Was a Democrat until gun control became a knee jerk, then a Republican until the crazies took over, back to being a nonpartisan again.
I can send an email or text message to mobile phone.
You could temporarily post either, then edit / delete after you receive my message.

Portion of Hawaii’s drinking water that comes from underground wells : 9/10
Gallons of raw sewage that leak into the ground from Hawaii cesspools each day : 53,000,000 - Harper's Index
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
I can go there and have them call you if nothing else works.
OK.
M'Lady went and got herself a pass today.
She got out and back in with no problems.
I am going to relent in my mistrust of the powers that be and go try to get myself a pass now.
Then I can go pick it up myself.
Wish me luck.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Problem resolved, I hope.
I now have a pass to get in and out.
I'll go into town tomorrow and pick it up myself and do a few thing that have been put off since the fun began.
Thank you people for your help and offers.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Voyager and anyone else ,, You guys as so so so cry baby ,,, OMG, you have to drive to town to pick up your package during a natural disaster BC they cannot bring it to you ?

Go on line and reschedule delivery ,, its so damm EZ.

"Day the fun began ? " how far back is that?

Way to post to garner sympathy.

FedEx counter is just as fun and "local" as USPS ,,,

I would encourage people to go and talk story with them ,, Avoid the mainland " they owe me" attitude that is PUNAWEB.