Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone help with some digital pictures?
Aloha all,

To make a long story short, someone was going to help me take some pictures of my home being built while i'm still here in the mainland...but that didn't pan out and I don't seem to have friends that have digital cameras there so i'm hopeful that someone can just take a few pics for me, the property is one block away from hwy 130 on 34th street, off orchidland drive. I'll send directions if anyone is willing to help out.

Thank you kindly, if you have any free time to lend a helping photo/hand.

noel morata
I sent you an email.

Royall

What goes around comes around!

thanks for the offer royal, i sent an email back to you....please don't rush only if your in coming into the area from your hpp digs...

best

noel
Hi Noel, I could also run over and take some shots if Royall can't make it, just let me know.

Scott
aloha all,

thanks for the offers here and privately....royall did come to the rescue (thanks again royall) and had alot of photos taken....its just wierd seeing my lot buldozed not even a month ago and now it has walls, a roof and siding coming in next....and the quality of the workmanship looks fantastic compared to something i had built over three years ago when builders where just zipping through homes not caring about the quality of their workmanship.

i appreciate the kind help....it just shows that punawebbers are the best!

mahalo,

noel
OK, so where's the link? I wanna see!! Please!?!?![Big Grin]