Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUV Stolen At Knife Point At Honolulu Landing (HS)
Sad to report that my acquaintance's 2016 Subaru SUV, white, was stolen from him yesterday morning, around eight AM.
Stolen using a knife after severely beating him up out of the car.
He is a white guy with a pony tail, that all he does is enjoy the ocean before work, and share his Aloha with all.
Rumors say it was two local guys and a local woman.
My friend feels police treatment was contemptuous. Like a drug deal gone wrong.
I am totally bothered by this.
When I saw him he was severely depressed, PTSD? And could not move due to pain.
The road after the paving has turned into a major highway, with no end in sight to speeders and crime.
Please, be careful when walking your babies or biking around the area.
This all happened around eight o'clock yesterday morning.
punalvr
"Please, be careful when walking your babies or biking around the area."

Can you identify the area for us?
And the model. Hope he bounces back ok
Going Papio Street towards four corners. It's the first area where people park their cars by the ocean pass Papio.
It was a large, white, brand new SUV from Subaru. Victim was in such shock he couldn't remember which model it was.

punalvr
punalvr
Would you pls elaborate on the police treatment? Contemptuous like a drug deal gone wrong?? I recently experienced a strange police response.
"Going Papio Street towards four corners. It's the first area where people park their cars by the ocean pass Papio.
It was a large, white, brand new SUV from Subaru. Victim was in such shock he couldn't remember which model it was.
"

Even if the victim is so shocked that they can't remember the model of the car they drove, maybe they could provide the license plate number?
maybe they could provide the license plate number?
-----------
Prob had plates swapped out within minutes from another stolen vehicle.

Agreed, but still am not quite sure I understand the original complaint.

"Sad to report that my acquaintance's 2016 Subaru SUV, white, was stolen"

"It was a large, white, brand new SUV from Subaru. Victim was in such shock he couldn't remember which model it was."

I won't defend the police without knowing more, but "my brand new 2016 vehicle from Subaru was stolen and I don't remember the model" raises an eyebrow or two.
who would claim to have a Subaru when they don't?

Aloha Smile
Aloha Smile
Good thing it's illegal to carry a gun in your car, otherwise the criminal would have a white SUV *and* a gun now.