Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Legalization Day!
... in Canada. Drugs have won the War on Drugs.

I hope this paves the way for Hawaii, we need something to replace the tax revenue lost from the War on Tourists.
something to replace the tax revenue lost from the War on Tourists

War on Drugs pays pretty good, they'll just keep doing that.
Knowing Hawaii, they would screw that up too by overtaxing it, and making it cheaper to just by it off the guy down the street.

I have a sudden craving for popcorn..
Hawaii will never legalize recreational pot. They make too much money confiscating properties, homes, trucks, etc from illegal growers. Just fly to the west coast and bring it back like thousands of people and tourists are currently doing. Washington state has grams for as low as $5.00.
just b(u)y it off the guy down the street.

alaskyn66-
May I make a suggestion? When posting specific information, some people on Punaweb will insist you provide as much background detail as possible. For instance, if someone wanted to buy from that guy down the street... which street would that be?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Haihai street
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Yes! Take away everyone's firearms and give 'em pot!

Take away everyone's firearms and give 'em pot!

Out of the blue! Ambushed at the pass!
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
"Yes! Take away everyone's firearms and give 'em pot!"

Sounds good to me.
Voters decide.