Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They were finally apprehended!
They were finally caught.

I know people have been worried about these buggahs.

-------
The more we speak up... the more they will listen.
These guys are nothing but human debris. That Cruz guy looks like he used his forehead for a battering ram somewhere; [xx(]messy.

Mahalo nui loa,
Brian and Mary
Lynnwood, WA\Discovery Harbour
Aloha pumehana,
Brian and Mary
Lynnwood, WA\Discovery Harbour
[V] eeewwwwwwwww! If ever there was a time to throw away the key!!!!!!
I agree.

Its nice to know we have a real web board here in Hawaii. After the beatings at Hookena I had posted on Kona Web that these thugs were wastes of air, I was immediatly kicked off the boards. Im not sure which airy fluffy cloud the owner of Kona Web lives on but these people are a waste of just about everything. They make our island unsafe and they cause the dog population to grow as home owners look for anything to feel safe. In a state where the government feels we can not carry a weapon, tazer, stun gun, strong pepper spray, or legal handgun they best be working VERY VERY VERY hard to get the violent punks off the streets.
quote:
Originally posted by dirk1609

Im not sure which airy fluffy cloud the owner of Kona Web lives on

[Big Grin] Ok you made me laugh [Big Grin]

Why... I'm sure you will find out soon enough[Wink][^]

-------
Big deal...

From what I read the dude turned himself in then told about his friend. It's not like the cops had to break a sweat to go get these dudes but...albeit better off the street... Would have been nice if they actually found a bunch of stolen property to return.

Hopefully they can get them to rat out a few more of their buddies.
quote:
Originally posted by ericlp

Big deal...

From what I read ....

AUWE! Home invasion as NO "BIG DEAL"!

Did you read everything? You want a girl you know to go through what this girl went through? Would you want to go through what the other victims went through? Do you live in this area?

http://www.hawaiipolice.com/releases/hom...01-08.html

-------
quote:
Originally posted by dirk1609

I agree.

Its nice to know we have a real web board here in Hawaii. After the beatings at Hookena I had posted on Kona Web that these thugs were wastes of air, I was immediatly kicked off the boards. Im not sure which airy fluffy cloud the owner of Kona Web lives on but these people are a waste of just about everything. They make our island unsafe and they cause the dog population to grow as home owners look for anything to feel safe. In a state where the government feels we can not carry a weapon, tazer, stun gun, strong pepper spray, or legal handgun they best be working VERY VERY VERY hard to get the violent punks off the streets.

I know that they have a hard time keeping police here on the BI, but I agree.... They need to step up enforcement...

Hiring is one thing but keeping them is another.
They did NOT "get these guys off the streets" or 'catch' them
Almost 5 months after the alleged kidnapping they listed these 2 as persons of interest. Cruz & Joao were both released pending further investigation & Joao is being held on other, unrelated, charges in HCCC (hubby & I refer to it as the bedsheet express facility - re: 2 separate escapes in 2005 using the bedsheets.... Only in Hawaii Cty!)
Cruz is still on the streets, and both are only persons of interest on this case ...ya gotta still be worried.....
Damon, I was using the article you posted....
Check paragraphs 4 & 5 in the BODY OF THE STORY
(If you live only by headlines......you miss the story...)