Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Delivery
For the first time in years I need water delivered for catchment tank. One I called the truck is broke down, the other had to leave a message and so far no response. Please, if you know of a reputable water delivery co. I would appreciate it.
Big rain storm on the way Sunday night through Monday if you can wait. Check out Windy.com.
Water service says they are very busy. Check your catchment tanks, mine was very low.
it's odd that your catchment is so low given last weekend's rain. Ours was filled completely. You may want to check your gutters for clogs, or consider a bigger tank or more gutters.
tommy spencer he lives in HPP 960-6102
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Thanks everyone for advice and referrals.
My Catchment tank is now 3/4 empty. I have an 8000 gallon tank.Never ordered water delivery before but if the long range forecasts are correct... I think I better do it now. Anyone know what the average truckload cost?
Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions for water delivery, but it hasn't been dry that long. Unless you are irrigating something you also may want to consider finding out where a leak might be. I wish you luck and hopefully you can post your experiences here.

We have a 10,000 gallon tank and are watering approximately 130 animals on purpose (and many other ferals against our will) plus two humans including flushing and laundry etc and our tank is almost full.

If you're the DIY type and have a pickup truck, tractor supply had IBC totes last time I was there for $600.
Just checked my 10000 gallon. Bout a foot from the top..( Mt view)
We use about about 3000 gallons a month..

Next week will drop us a bit of rain..

1000 sq ft roof will Yield 600 gallons of water in the tank, per inch of rain.
My catchment tank took a header from a neighbors tree during a windstorm we had about a week ago in HPP. Put a sizable dent to the frame of my 8000 gallon doughboy pool. But it's still standing and holding water but today I just found a tear in the liner close to the top where the tree hit and extended down about halfway. So that's where my water went. I quickly put a liner patch on it. Hope it holds for a while. I filed a homeowners insurance claim to see about getting it fixed or replaced. Will know more after I get a few estimates.