Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.Just and interesting observation made yesterday..
No helicopters. I'm sure someone else has mention it somewhere on Punaweb but I didn't see it or it didn't sink into the old brain....

Anyway, I think I would prefer the noise if it meant that the covid 19 was gone.... just sayin....

I have observed that it seems no gloves or mask is needed if one is buying beer.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
no gloves or mask is needed if one is buying beer.

Hardworking scientists at Anhauser-Busch must have finally discovered a method in which alcohol at a lower concentration, 4-5% can effectively kill the virus. From the inside. It’s the type of vaccine many have hoped for, and preferred as there’s no copayment, it’s inexpensive, and self administered.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Why not relish this month of low noise, no tourism, the obnoxious and loud citizens masked, minimal traffic, most of us on an unexpected one month vacation? It's all in whichever perspective we choose, took me a while but finally I'm enjoying the peace and ignoring the media hype.
Hooray no pesky tourists to pay tax for us!
I observed that 80% of people in Target were wearing masks last time I was in Hilo. In Kea’au it was around 50%, and Kurtistown around 20%...

I too am enjoying the peace and quiet from lack of helicopters.