Poll: What’s that smell?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
House fire
100.00%
1 100.00%
Volcano Acting up
0%
0 0%
They are torching zombies
0%
0 0%
Zombies and Pele on rampage
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ooooooo that smell.
Video 
Sitting here on Kaloli Point in quarantine. Never seein’ no one nice again like yoouuuuu....yoouuuu....If I ever get outta here...anyway it smells strongly of smoke like a house fire. Then again it smells like that all pervasiveness smokiness we experienced in 2018. Remember? Is there a fire??

Or is it you know what. It’s 2020 and this is REALLY strong so I’m gonna go with you know what but I’m asking for the thoughts of the hive mind. In the meantime, here’s a joke I stole: 

A guy walks into a bar in New Orleans and says “I’ll have a Corona and two hurricanes.” The bartender replies “That will be 2020.”
It's that time of year again when the trade winds stop and we get hot and humid conditions. I don't think it's surprising people can smell emissions from the various fissures in lower Puna, the winds aren't blowing the smell away. It's still very hot under the cooled lava so yes, there will be a sulfur-like smell for quite some time. Please remember that you live on an active volcano.
Lot of weed burning going on around here, I wonder if that’s it?

The smell was really strong last night then we got some rain and it wasn’t as bad.
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!