Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5G Approved In Puna
Get ready, Puna armchair beach chair electrical engineering experts may start gathering on Hwy 130 near Leilani, the site of an approved 5G cell tower:

The Windward Planning Commission on Thursday approved an application for the construction of a 5G cellular tower on a rural lot near Leilani Estates.

Telecommunications company AT&T filed the application last year to erect a 100-foot-tall tower within a 441-acre property located about half a mile south of Leilani Estates on Pahoa-Kalapana Road. Including related equipment such as a generator, the total footprint of the site would be 1,050 square feet, located about 420 feet from Pahoa-Kalapana Road.

https://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/202...ell-tower/
5G has already been on the island for a while now. It is the lower speed wideband version which has greater distance. If you check out the current coverage maps for 5G on the island, you may be surprised at how well the coverage already is.
The 5G that has been deployed here is pretty much the same as 4G.

EMF Proof Beanie

https://tinyurl.com/y6hep4u4

"Protect your head with our comfortable EMF-Proof Beanie.
Blocks 99% of wireless radiation (3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
Composition outer layer: 100% acrylic
Composition inner layer: 44% cotton, 39% silver, 17% polyester"
If you see a Punatic wearing their tinfoil hat while out and about, don’t mention this latest story about the cellular telephone industry.
South Korea is putting big money and research into 6G:

According to an AjuDaily report, South Korea is stepping up its efforts for the joint research and cooperation with the United States of America. The nation is aiming on achieving the world’s first commercialization of 6G mobile telecommunications
https://www.gizmochina.com/2021/06/23/so...velopment/

Once regulations are finalized, network and satellites are deployed, we should have some rip-roaring internet speeds anywhere in Puna.
(07-16-2021, 03:33 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Once regulations are finalized, network and satellites are deployed, we should have some rip-roaring internet speeds anywhere in Puna.

After 5G turns us into zombies, will we even need internet?
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
It's about time we mind-controlled all the Punatics down there!
hey eightfinger.........
isn't 5G way down the list da punabright kine lemmings are worryily duped on now...??

bs on PGV
covid antivaxers are dying now
Fukushima
HAARP
RFIDs
GMO OMG! all GMO kills! even glofish and blue roses
brainless kooks thinking CLand's EugeneA is jESUS and the world is ending
constantly scared of glyphosate/Monsanto, ....NOTbecause we've gained 50 yrs of life expectancy on average within Monsanto's lifetime...
stupidly scared of fluoride, yet drink a ton of greentea which is naturally full of the kaka...
scared of pilot dispersed mind controlling fairydew / water droplets via contrails
9-11 was a inside job, believe me, I was 4 yrs old when it happened and a YouTube vid told me so lol
peak oil dilutions
illuminati idiots
etc. etc.
Don’t forget Covid vaccines!
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
Olohana 1790, believe me when I suggest that not reading the comments in the Hilo Trib is a good way to remain calm and carry on. Yes, Puna has nutballs but it always has, and it's part of its charm. Most are not dangerous and can be approached safely and many are very friendly. I don't think I can say the same about some of the fruitcakes that comment on the Trib though.
(01-09-2021, 06:02 PM)leilanidude Wrote: 5G has already been on the island for a while now. It is the lower speed wideband version which has greater distance. If you check out the current coverage maps for 5G on the island, you may be surprised at how well the coverage already is.

I spent a little time trying to figure out 5G coverage on the island, and really didn't come up with anything satisfactory, it pretty much came down to looking at various maps from various cell phone providers. I also don't understand "how well the coverage already is" unless you mean that whatever 5G networks are available are "well" or are in good health. You could have said "how large the coverage is" but suspect you chose to describe it differently. So, if it isn't too much trouble, could you post links that will help explain to the rest of us "how well 5G coverage is" and "how large 5G coverage is" on the island so we can understand your claim?

Thanks.