Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Food Truck Grand Opening
Our friends from Oklahoma are having the Grand Opening of their food truck tomorrow - Friday, August 27th. It is called “Smokin’ Okies BBQ”. They will open at 11am & close when they sell out. They will be parked in the old Luquin’s parking lot. They would sure appreciate the community’s support!
(08-27-2021, 08:08 AM)descodave Wrote: Our friends from Oklahoma are having the Grand Opening of their food truck tomorrow - Friday, August 27th. It is called “Smokin’ Okies BBQ”. They will open at 11am & close when they sell out. They will be parked in the old Luquin’s parking lot. They would sure appreciate the community’s support!
We just got some ribs there for lunch , & they were delicious! We got there just at 11:00 & ordered their special, which was the beef ribs. Several people were already in line to order, & when we ordered, we were told it was their last order of the special…so it sells out early!

it’s nice to have another option…especially one with quality food to offer.
Dee
Son and I got the pulled pork plate. Both of us got the same 2 sides - baked beans and potato salad.

Meat was very good and came with a nice sauce.
Baked beans good and had bacon in them!
Potato salad had nice flavor, not bland like something you pick up at the store.
Nice extra touches such as a few sliced jalapenos, pickle spear, piece of bread and a good chocolate chip cookie.
Free can of soda today, too.

$12.85

Will be back for sure.
12.85 for two sounds like a great deal, especially if the food is that good!
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
I think it's $12.85 for one:

[Image: 239590494_129962086018945_22436671838020...e=6150D349]
(08-28-2021, 07:57 AM)eightfingers2.0 Wrote: 12.85 for two sounds like a great deal, especially if the food is that good!

I didn't say the total for both meals was $12.85 - of course that was for one
Thanks for clearing that up, makes more sense!
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
Thanks for clearing that up

When I was in business we always listed the product, the amount, size, and price.
Even though our customers were thoroughly familiar with our product line on a daily basis, and they were very good at their jobs, for some reason they were not also mind readers.