Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B & E's summer style in HPP
yesterday somewhere between 3 pm. & 5 p.m. about six kids(ages 12 to 16yrs of age) were on the cruise down 3rd Ave.(my street). I was alerted to their presences when my Pit Bull ,Lucy started barking out of control. Now she usually barks at people passing by, but never does her hair stand up like yesterday. Did Lucy feel the vibe of these kids(possible rip offs), and that's why her hair was on end? Come to find out further down the street these kids tried and succeeded in a B & E on an new empty house. Good thing my good neighbors were on top of it and ran off these "urchins of the night".

So I highly suggest everyone be on the lookout in lower HPP for a pack of six kids or so. All dark skin with either orange or blond hair

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."

Bertrand Russell
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
S**t, i saw these kids eyeing my house so i walked out onto lanai

The devil is in the detail
Have you reported what you saw to the police, Seeb and Beachboy?

Aloha! ;-)
Aloha! ;-)
quote:
Originally posted by mgeary

Have you reported what you saw to the police, Seeb and Beachboy?

Aloha! ;-)

I guess it's so common around here... it's more like Seeb and Beachboy are telling people that hey.... You have to fend for yourself.

The cops... what they gonna do in this case unless the owners of that Empty House were to file a report.

People breaking into houses getting built here is very common. I've heard of thieves literally taking the whole house apart.

I guess the owners of that empty house are lucky it wasn't a bunch of people looking for building supplies.

I suspect Beachboy will be seeing more of these kids.... Hopefully.... he can manage to keep his own kids from becoming part of the "neighborhood" pack. [Wink]

-------
Lower your expectations and be ready for anything.
quote:
Originally posted by Seeb

S**t, i saw these kids eyeing my house so i walked out onto lanai

The devil is in the detail

yeah the little urchins eye balled my place too. But the idea of having a 70 pound Pit Bull with a thousand pound pressure bite locked on to their little "nut sacks" probably didn't appeal to them. So they quickly kept moving on..[Big Grin]

Bertrand Russell
-----------

Guess you've noticed school is out for the summer, then, huh? You can make notes of when you see them, take a picture if you have a digital camera and give the notes to your Neighborhood Watch folks. If you don't have Neighborhood Watch folks, then volunteer and start a Neighborhood Watch in your area. You could post their picture at the corners and hope their parents see it or find out who they are related to and talk to their parents.

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
Did you read Todays paper yet about the incident the other day in HPP?

-------
quote:
Originally posted by Damon

Did you read Todays paper yet about the incident the other day in HPP?

-------

yo Damon. With HPP being the largest private subdivision in north America...what do you expect brah? That's what 'PunaPetah' was always trying to tell the inquiring minds(Puna Wannabes) that Puna isn't all what people make it out to be here. I think there is a lot more people here if really pressed in private would admit that Puna is all what they had envisioned it to be. I myself have come to except the reality of the plight of Puna. The sooner everybody understands that Puna is on the bottom of the food chain, the sooner everyone can get on with their lives.

With desperation comes crime. With heat comes crime, and with civil disobedience comes more and more crime! Welcome to Puna!!! Now that you've had a dose of reality thrown in your face. It's time to arm yourself to the teeth! We are facing lean times because of the economical situation we find our country in. The "Have Nots" will try to take away from the "meek & timid"as this vicious perpetual motion repeats it self time and time again.

Anyone comes to rip off my place better be prepared to meet their maker. The thought of someone scaring my family during a attempted "b & E" drives me insane with my unpleasant thoughts for the "Perps" if I caught them in the act.

Bertrand Russell
-----------

quote:
Originally posted by Beachboy
...With desperation comes crime. With heat comes crime, and with civil disobedience comes more and more crime! Welcome to Puna!!! Now that you've had a dose of reality thrown in your face. It's time to arm yourself to the teeth! We are facing lean times because of the economical situation we find our country in. The "Have Nots" will try to take away from the "meek & timid"as this vicious perpetual motion repeats it self time and time again....

Well let's just not blame all the young punks in the area though... ok [Wink]

Women here in Hawaii are going to prison at one of the fastest rates in the country!

The number of women in prison "rose faster in 2006 than over the previous five years," mostly in Hawaii, North Dakota, Wyoming and Oklahoma, said the Bureau of Justice Statistics report.

-------
Beachboy there is someone like you saying the same thing you're saying right now in New Mexico, Alabama and Illinois etc. It's not necessary to live in Puna to be concerned about a home invasion robbery or crime.

I was a victim of a home invasion robbery in Virginia years ago. I'm glad I'm not still seething with rage or fear about it.

I'm not sure which is worse... being robbed or living constantly in fear of being robbed.

Hmmm. Actually I do know.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator