Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOX OTA
Am I the only one that has a blank screen  on 11.1 OTA, just in time for no football? Every other channel is fine.
(10-23-2022, 08:32 PM)Gus Wrote: Am I the only one that has a blank screen  on 11.1 OTA, just in time for no football? Every other channel is fine.
Fox OTA out of Hilo wasn't working yesterday either. It is broadcasting a blank signal and wonder if it has to do with the tower upgrades being done. KITV-4 was shutting off last couple of weeks during daytime hours and FOX would disappear at the same time. Both would come back around 5 pm. They said it was for the upgrade. I worked a deal with a friend for access to the FoxSports app just to watch the games today.
Deckman
Thank you. Only a couple of hours wasted trying to figure it out.
Gus I used to worry about that happening as 20.1 would also go out often and I'd miss NFL games.  But if you have a good internet connection I found a way around it.  A FREE website that goes by streameast.xyz provides those games streamed free.  I used to question why it's free and if its an illegal site but the commercials between gameplay get streamed too.  The parent channels are still getting viewers of streameast to get brainwashed by ads and buy the products.

But anyway I've used it over a year for not just football.  Many different sports.  It's a little wonky when you open it as you always have to close out one or 2 pop ups but then it works for the entire game.  Occasionally a buffer lag time but that's about it.  Over a year now and no virus.  It seems to be a very popular site.   If you don't have a smart TV you can just run an HDMI cable from computer to TV.
Thanks for that! I used to use Locast until the courts shut them down and have been looking for an alternative.