Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick arrest of sovereign citizens in Pahoa
You have to admire both the amount of documents this sov citizen has on his lap and then his trousers once he's out of the car. On the other hand, I fully understand why he may have so many coconuts in his car.

https://youtu.be/vNqzNfRUw5k
This is a repost of original but doesn't matter. Kudos to you Tom.. All good.

Gold standard how police across the Nation Should Respond.

I bet some one here even seen this truck.

Comments always fun on these to.

Also forgot to add:

BLUE LIVES MATTER !

ashhhh #2. Hey Tom, nice post, glad u joined the party . Warm beer and all ! : )
elepaio pid=' dateline=\'1677660720' Wrote:This is a repost of original but doesn't matter. Kudos to you Tom.. All good.

I bet soner here even seen this truck.

Comnents always fun on these to.

Good job on the first two sentences for making sense if not quite being grammatically correct. I think you lost energy on the next two, but I agree comments are fun to read,  just like yours.
let that shit go Tom, its cathartic
(03-01-2023, 09:00 AM)TomK Wrote:
elepaio pid=' dateline=\'1677660720' Wrote:This is a repost of original but doesn't matter. Kudos to you Tom.. All good.

I bet soner here even seen this truck.

Comnents always fun on these to.

Good job on the first two sentences for making sense if not quite being grammatically correct. I think you lost energy on the next two, but I agree comments are fun to read,  just like yours.

TomK - It is obvious that you don't like this person, so instead of continually criticizing them for their writing style, IGNORE them.
No one cares that you have difficulties in comprehension.
[quote pid='341982' dateline='1677681947']

TomK - It is obvious that you don't like this person, so instead of continually criticizing them for their writing style,  IGNORE them.
No one cares that you have difficulties in comprehension.
[/quote]
Hahaha!  Ive noticed that, too.  The censure level is extreme.  Big Grin
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool
You had me at "no one cares".
(03-01-2023, 02:45 PM)leilanidude Wrote: TomK - No one cares that you have difficulties in comprehension.

What? Come on man, TomK is a "scientist." Either you bow down and kiss his feet or you're going to hell.
(03-01-2023, 11:55 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(03-01-2023, 02:45 PM)leilanidude Wrote: TomK - No one cares that you have difficulties in comprehension.

What? Come on man, TomK is a "scientist." Either you bow down and kiss his feet or you're going to hell.
hahahaha! This is by far, the most hilarious one I've read in the internet this week. Bow down to thy king.  Big Grin 

I thought most people here are uptight. It made me think twice to comment because there's always that someone,two,three who ruin the fun.  Big Grin
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool
kiss his feet or you're going to hell.

This being Punaweb, I now expect a thorough and lengthy discussion of feet vs. hell, advantages and possible downsides.  Footwear in general, and is hell an actual location or simply a construct of the human mind?  

Don't forget to keep your comments Puna related, such as "I was in the checkout line at Malama Market today and I can attest hell does exist!  I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy the sight of the guy in front of me struggling when he tried to pay for his beer! 

Well, maybe I'd wish it on one or two of them."