Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First contact with Punawebbers!
Had a great day today and met with real live punawebbers! WONDERFUL people!! I'm normally very shy in person but I felt soo comfortable with them!

A great hawaiian experience, exactly the kind of people we were hoping to find here.

HUGS!

--maggie

http://www.maggieblanchett.com
You mean they didn't chew you up and eat you? [Big Grin]

j/k...

I'm sure as you meet more of us in person... you will see that many of us have much different personalities in person then online.

It is so hard to judge a persons comments w/out knowing the person personally or w/out at least getting a grip on that persons posting style.

I tend to crack down on a lot of newbies to the islands... which I'm trying my best not too.

However, it's much easier to take a few words of wisdom from someone that has been here, then just to move to the islands thinking you know what's going on.

A hard lesson learned, but at least you have found a good outcome from your hard learned lesson.

I've always believed that you learn more from your mistakes then you do from relying upon others to tell you what to do. The lessons might be harder, but you certainly learn a lot more, and you certainly feel better about yourself knowing that you accomplished something without having to ask a million questions about something.

Glad things are looking up for you.

-------
It is the way, the way it is