Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing threads and pages
I dont know if it had something to do with changing web server, But a few thread topics disapered, and a few pages on current threads have disapered.

or is their censorship going on? I dont think my questions on Aloha International were in in any way negative, was just trying to find if their was anyone that had taken class's their. ( its located in Volcano)

the thread about YOU MIGHT WANT TO THINK BEFORE YOU MOVE TO HAWAII.
the last two pages are missing, I hope it wasnt because of my suggestion, of starting a new thread on the nursing and medical issues, since the thread got highjacked to that direction, also thought the the thread was pretty much dead and should be put to rest.

Maybe their should be a limit to how many pages a thread can go, some have turned into a small novel. hmmm do I hear[?] a 5?

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
The way it usually works is that the version of the site that is transfered to the new server is the latest backup image that has been saved. As the Aussie server crashed, which Rob stated precipitated the rushed move, the backed up image that was available for transfer to the new server was not an extremely up to date version of the site. As they say, Sh** happens.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Oink is correct. It was a rush move. Sorry if some things were lost, it was not intentional.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
thanx for the clarification, whew[:0]

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
Uh-oh. Search gone.
I'll have my web master look into the Search function. It may be searching for the old Aussie host site.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator